• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Right. Sorry about that. LOL, so they must get ambushed by Reika and co. and die.

Irina in a nutshell "chick on flying lizard" :/ Sumarizes her character up perfectly.

Viveka "Chick on a flying horse" :/ Most likely the reason she'll be just as stupid.

Right, talking to everyone that's available is stupid, and saying "I'm only talking to people who feed me" I'm only going to interact with a set group of people and pretend the rest don't exist isn't.

Group is too big, I'd personally prefer Snowy to cut down max characters back down to 2 (Characters that constantly travel with the group) So if for nothing else, for the sake of saving space.

The issues is, you made Irina a very crappy character, there's nothing stopping you from changing those crappy settings at present, (And don't give me your "in character" rubbish, we just established she didn't have any). The fact that you refer to character controls limiting you is just a poorly presented excuse, and I wasn't aware that character controls were implemented to make characters more boring :/

@Kai, If you're going to have them killed off, I've got bandits around which could finish the job (Should of just had him die back at Istample XD)

Edited by Kanami

The fact that you refer to character controls limiting you is just a poorly presented excuse, and I wasn't aware that character controls were implemented to make characters more boring :/

I prefer it being referred to as basic guidelines, as one can't exactly limit oneself to them. That would make a 2-dimensional character.

Roster

Under Phoenix's control

Irina

Isotov

Lev

Ivan

Ivanko

Ixion

Stephanie

Shanice

Viveka

The crimson brigade

Helios (Yeah i put him first)

Esphyr

Kelas

Arrin

Tessa

Morgan

Kamilla

Eric

Damian

Aiya

Chase

Morgan

Join or die

Reika

Lets see

Main group (Not counting Phoenix's characters): 12

Phoenix's group: 9

>___________>

If you hadnt notice yet i did this to make a long post like everyone else

Its fun

Part of the reason I was against character controls is that they may be overly limiting and simplifying.

Morgan and Eric's argument over Kamilla was almost a lecture.

I forgot, she didn't lecture Chase yet either.

@Kai

So do you plan on having Helios remain hated for the rest of the RP? Since I think you said turning over a new leaf after a near death experience in Selizara. But haven't really seen any evidence of Helios being any different.

Everyone seems to be focusing their attention on specific characters

EG (Tessa)> Morgan/Arrin occasionally Kamilla

If you can't immediately think up two characters in the RP that you're character isn't establishing some sort of relationship with (One where you talk to them) chances are, your character is very shallow and isn't very interesting.

@Kai: Lmao XD

Irina in a nutshell "chick on flying lizard" :/ Sumarizes her character up perfectly.

Viveka "Chick on a flying horse" :/ Most likely the reason she'll be just as stupid.

Right, talking to everyone that's available is stupid, and saying "I'm only talking to people who feed me" I'm only going to interact with a set group of people and pretend the rest don't exist isn't.

Group is too big, I'd personally prefer Snowy to cut down max characters back down to 2 (Characters that constantly travel with the group) So if for nothing else, for the sake of saving space.

The issues is, you made Irina a very crappy character, there's nothing stopping you from changing those crappy settings at present, (And don't give me your "in character" rubbish, we just established she didn't have any). The fact that you refer to character controls limiting you is just a poorly presented excuse, and I wasn't aware that character controls were implemented to make characters more boring :/

Viveka's ... well ... she and Irina aren't going to be able to coexist. I don't care how stupid you predict she'll be. All that matters is that we'll never have a shortage of catfights once Viv joins.

Probably a bad time to mention that nothing has ever happened to prompt an interesting response from her.

I do have a solution though. I'd ask for your help, but you're useless for collaboration so I'll have to do this myself. Just don't get prissy with me when she starts acting like the men who raised her. This should be fun for Viveka interactions though :)

@ Nady: I'll try to make him more likable :unsure:

Oh and they just found out about about how Mark's father died thats why

They might have found a letter or something. Remember Ian was spying for a while

Edited by Kai-Sama

@Kai

So do you plan on having Helios remain hated for the rest of the RP? Since I think you said turning over a new leaf after a near death experience in Selizara. But haven't really seen any evidence of Helios being any different.

Everyone seems to be focusing their attention on specific characters

EG (Tessa)> Morgan/Arrin occasionally Kamilla

If you can't immediately think up two characters in the RP that you're character isn't establishing some sort of relationship with (One where you talk to them) chances are, your character is very shallow and isn't very interesting.

@Kai: Lmao XD

Yay! I barely make the grade!

Let's see: Kamilla - some sort of lopsided friendship

Morgan - Dislike on both sides.

Roster

Under Phoenix's control

Irina

Isotov

Lev

Ivan

Ivanko

Ixion

Stephanie

Shanice

Viveka

The crimson brigade

Helios (Yeah i put him first)

Esphyr

Kelas

Arrin

Tessa

Morgan

Kamilla

Eric

Damian

Aiya

Chase

Morgan

Join or die

Reika

Lets see

Main group (Not counting Phoenix's characters): 12

Phoenix's group: 9

>___________>

If you hadnt notice yet i did this to make a long post like everyone else

Its fun

Sh*t! My secret plot to take over the rp is revealed! >_<

*retreats to secret lair*

How to make a character likable?

Have the character stop saying things like "You fool." all the time.

Have the character say nice things like "Hi there, how are you today?" some of the time.

Disliking Morgan doesn't count, over half the characters RP do it. Morgan doesn't even dislike Eric really, he's not even top 5 (Kamilla, Reika, Helios, Isotov, Kelas).

Try and have a friendly conversation, preferably with someone Helios has never talked to before. Or you could remain hated forever you wanted, I figured Morgan might have had that happen for a while there.

Disliking Morgan doesn't count, over half the characters RP do it. Morgan doesn't even dislike Eric really, he's not even top 5 (Kamilla, Reika, Helios, Isotov, Kelas).

Try and have a friendly conversation, preferably with someone Helios has never talked to before. Or you could remain hated forever you wanted, I figured Morgan might have had that happen for a while there.

-_- OK, then I guess Eric's shallow. D:

He hasn't been part of the group very long, so his list of interactions is going to be pretty short. Needs more time, probably not good to introduce any new characters of yours for a while.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Helios: "Hi there, how are you today?"

Morgan: I haven't wiped your memory yet, stop being OoC.

Making Helios likable overall is pretty much impossible at this point. He's in a situation similar to Isotov really :/ Try finding members of the group who haven't shown a strong dislike in Helios, and try to get along with them. Being all friendly would be awkward in an already awkward process.

Kamilla would be a safe bet since she doesn't remember Helios's flaws, but she's currently attacking TISME's infrastructure by flailing around on the floor.

Viveka&Conrad might be options.

Eric or Arrin maybe?

Esphyr, Aiya are also options I suppose

It'd be interesting to see some friendship develop between Iso/Helios after Ixions mind switch-like thingy.

Katie: Fight with Isotov for Katie's attention XD

He hasn't been part of the group very long, so his list of interactions is going to be pretty short. Needs more time, probably not good to introduce any new characters of yours for a while.

Yeah, looking at it, I'll delay Dani's entrance for a while.