Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Here's a shaman, there's a shaman, and another little shaman, grumpy shaman, angry shaman, shaman, shaman, Duck.

I was once a wyvern, I lived in a cage, But I never saw the way the noble was a mage,

I had only 3 XP, but it told a tale,

And now watch me close as I my saving roll fail.

(I am perfectly capable of continuing...)

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

We know that Conrad has one, (The military general in Ilyphina (the city we're in right now) and that Reika has one "Who just got eaten by darkness" :/ All the others are in the possession of the group XD

So you'll probably be short on CW unless your a military man (no you're a mercenary)

Or you somehow meet up with Reika.... wherever the hell she went :P

Anyway if we're continuing this discussion, we better take it back to feedback.

Here's a shaman, there's a shaman, and another little shaman, grumpy shaman, angry shaman, shaman, shaman, Duck.I was once a wyvern, I lived in a cage, But I never saw the way the noble was a mage,I had only 3 XP, but it told a tale, And now watch me close as I my saving roll fail.(I am perfectly capable of continuing...)

No thanks, but that gave me an idea. I know how to join the story.

Summoning wouldn't be hard to implement. I'd worry about becoming a summoner first. You've gotta beat out Ether for exp first. Good luck.

I'm hoping we get a knight at some point. I would have done it, but the idea of two male characters bothers me, and I'm not making an Amelia or a Wendy. Hell no!

Face it: knights are the new GBA Soldiers.

No thanks, but that gave me an idea. I know how to join the story.

Do tell.

Seconding Lacuna's nomination.

We know that Conrad has one, (The military general in Ilyphina (the city we're in right now) and that Reika has one "Who just got eaten by darkness" :/ All the others are in the possession of the group XDSo you'll probably be short on CW unless your a military man (no you're a mercenary)Or you somehow meet up with Reika.... wherever the hell she went :PAnyway if we're continuing this discussion, we better take it back to feedback.

So does that leave the axe, fire, or thunder? Or there might be some counter-acting Light magic thing to balance the negative energy. I don't know I'm just rolling of thoughts here.

He just tagged along after getting his ass saved. Hasn't been 'accepted' yet.