Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@ Cuddles

I know ... I'm just going to roll with it. This may not be such a bad thing. It's also funny.

@ Cynthia

They should have slept together when they had the chance.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

moonwalkerdancedr2pl1.gif

♫ Swwwiing KatieKatie swwwiing KatieKatie knock that bitch upside da heeead!! :awesome:

Anyway ... this is interesting. I wonder what the headmaster's thinking about right now.

So.... the bandit attack episode lasted about 6~8 hours :/ Guess everyone will be up and ready in the afternoon then :/ Also means Kamilla got a good few hours of sleep in so I'm not complaining :P

Before I get any complaints on selective memory, I'm going to argue Kamilla has selective memory, Morgans mind-wipe wasn't as successful as it should have been due to Kamilla's status, and while she doesn't remember somethings (church affinity/CW) she does remember some stuff in bits and pieces. (Eg She recalls stealing and bandits = bad, but not who taught her that) Morgans spell was tampered with, and that's my reasoning behind her 5 year old mentality. \

Think I might explain Kamilla's shields a bit here, Kamilla can't really cast protect, she can just transfer it, Protect is a passively active spell cast on Sanctuary (Hence it's name) which Kamilla can manipulate in battle to go protect someone else. (Hence the reason casting protect decreases her DEF/RES) So Morgan's spell wasn't 100% successful, and had.... side effects.

@Snowy: I've used "Empower" once on Aiya, but am wondering if I can destroy the spell from my skills list? It doesn't really fit with "Sanctuary" and I'm reluctant to use it. (Plus it was sort of a cheap add-on as I didn't pay any stat points for it. (Make it a permanent side-effect of Morgan's Mind-swiping if you will)

Edited by Kanami

I honestly doubt anyone's going to oppose Kamilla having one less skill Snowy :/ Doubly so since while possible she's unlikely to cast protect on a Crimson weapon holder due to their "evil energy" she senses from them (The energy might not be evil, Kamilla just thinks it is)

:/ But yeah, if you want me to keep the skill, I suppose I won't argue it's removal too strongly :/

Edited by Kanami

BTW:

Regarding Iso's emotions.

Iso recovering from his inability to sense his own emotions is not a subplot. I designed his condition so that it could be dealt with(cured) at any point in the story. Ixion is actually capable of healing Iso's shattered seal but doesn't want to because he's a mean SOB. Just pointing that out for reference. It is NOT a subplot, never was, and likely never will be.

If we don't wrap this up before everyone heads off tonight, I can imagine angry people coming out of the dorms telling Kamilla+group with her to shut up/shut the girl up, and causing more trouble. I'll leave that role to someone else if they decide to take it though. I'm surprised Cynthia's remained pretty silent so far.

PS: Kamilla is Canadian for the next few hours.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/17/bacon-vs-sex-43-of-canadi_n_466513.html

Edited by Kanami

I figure Morgan is sound asleep, plus Kamilla scenes are too entertaining to want to stop.

I hope leveling up Iso/Katie was a joke btw. They're barely a C (they're about at the same level as Chase/Morgan IMO, except they pine after each other like star-crossed lovers for some reason. Star-crossed lovers tend not to end well).

@ Cynthia

When I said support boost, I meant the equivalent of a 3/4 building conversation. Not a B support (roughly nine or ten building convos?), I know better :D

@ Kiryn

Should ... should Stephanie knock Kamilla out? :unsure:

Snowy got off at a weird time too. Katie should be the one pounding Kamilla right about now.

@ Cynthia

I was scared that she was going to establish a love triangle or something. I suck at love triangles.

Edited by Phoenix

*Gets her mauling utensils ready against Lacuna just in case*

@Phoenix: I forgot to mention in the RP post, but the plate Kamilla stole from you most likely got knocked out of her hand and smashed on the floor when she tackled Steph.

@Lacuna: Well apparently, it's early morning at the moment (It's been morning since.... Tessa went to sleep?) or something like that. So waking up might not be so easy. Iso/Katie are insomniacs ..... And they were most likely standing embracing eachother in the hallway for a good few hours

@Kelas reaction

I thought it was going to be a love triangle as well, and figured it was a plan hatched by Phoenix, (with your cooperation) to challenging Damian for the position of Alpha male in the group

Edited by Kanami

I reckon everyone can probably sleep for about a day, given their condition...

Oi, let someone else have a chance at the screwing over, would ya? (I am fully aware of Kelas' stupidity at holing up somewhere, unarmed, without many humans around and out of reach of nonhuman help as well.) XD

(This is just me kidding around to an extent, though I doubt Kamilla's in a fit state to go climbing ladders and stabbing, and Reika's Officially Elsewhere...)

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

@ Challenging Damian

If only Lev was a PC. He'd do it, and Aiya, and Katie, and Morgan ... he'd do all of them to, not necessarily in that order but *shot*

@ Plate busting

Figured as much -_-

They could totally have a competition.

Iso gets Katie and Kelas, Damian already has Aiya and Esphyr.

Damian gets Morgan because Isotov's a moron, Isotov get his sister out of pity. Tessa likes Damian better (thinks Isotov is a moron), Isotov gets Stephanie since she's a Phoenix NPC.

Damian is probably smart enough to lure Kamilla with bacon, Isotov gets Viveka due to Phoenix enjoying a slew of monologuing romances.

Can't end in ties, must move on to guys. Lev, Ivan, Ivanko, and Ixion do Isotov (more monologuing goodness), while Damian picks up Chase, Cess, Arrin, and Eric due to possessing actual charisma.

This leaves the tiebreaker as: Who is willing to take Helios' virginity?

Edit: Reika would probably do Isotov out of spite to Halton, but Damian can probably seduce Conrad

Edited by -Cynthia-