Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

What part of Damian will hit on guys if he thinks he will get a good reaction did you guys not understand? Of course,Helios is a challenge...still,it would be interested to see how he reacts...

Stop giving him false hope, Ether. >.>

Edited by Snike

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I sorta fell asleep in the street, so I guess you can all pick me up as you head towards HQ.

Or you could wake up, and proceed to stalk Eric, for some reason. Maybe he sort of got tainted by Midnight's blades?

Edited by Snike

Isn't it like HP healed = 3/4 roll + MAG?

Edit: 3/4 MAG, actually.

Edited by Snike

I've been doing some thinking on the healing thing as well, actually (not surprisingly). In the games, a basic heal staff heals 10 + mag. A vulnerary heals 10. So maybe here we could employ a similar sort of scaling (it's sad that I'm not as useful as a potion)? Maybe an option would be something like a staff heals 3 + 3/4 Magic stat (Vulnerary base level + current Mag dependence)? That would range from 3 to 6 HP depending on user's magic stat, which I don't think would be overpowering. The random elements suggested above might work too, but healing in Fire Emblem is almost never RNG affected, though there really isn't a reason to be completely wedded to the games when it comes to ideas. Anyway, I dunno, I'm just throwing out another possibility.

Anyways... The intent for healing was that it wouldn't be a 'restore people fully' type-thing; but rather akin to a vulnerary; except permeant. However, I see your point. I'm willing to accept the 3+3/4s thing at least for now. I mean... I went in knowing the system was untested; so if it's clear something isn't working; it needs to change.

Also, FYI, I've been going back through the threads and collecting posts and links with useful information. When I'm done, I'll put it somewhere.

To argue about where they're going, probably.

Though didn't we (the players) sort of agree on going to mess with the mesh? (If so, we could wrap up the characters' argument pretty quick.)

@Kai: It's morning, but everyone's exhausted and going to rest for a good long while. We're heading for a timeskip after the Kamilla business wraps up, I believe.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

It would be nice to know where this mesh was located, just going out to some arbitrary location and killing some monster is not very exciting.

Wasn't Katie going to research the mesh? I guess she's too busy being Isotov's housewife to care about her dead students

Edited by -Cynthia-

Wasn't it back near the border, starting to try and take over all the vegetation in Elyisima? One of the civilians mentioned something to that effect out in the street...

And yeah, in fact IIRC that was Katie's original reason for dealing with us; the mesh ate her apprentices, and we fought the mesh.

Wasn't Katie going to research the mesh? I guess she's too busy being Isotov's housewife to care about her dead students

Katie's acting a bit more like a soon to be mistress(gifts and affection). Stephanie's acting more like a housewife(ranting and raving) :lol:

(going to post)

It's apparently like early morning, (was 6~8 ish when Kamilla was shouting Bacon) according to Snowy.

@Lacuna: Heading back to Stephanie to resolve the issue now. Don't worry, I'm slowly making my way around the group and annoying everyone, Arrin and Kelas aren't too far down the line. (Arrin might have already been done, due to the Tessa hogging earlier XD)

@Phoenix, As I said in an OoC green stuff is nothing, magical residue with stupid kids sweeping rubbish under their beds and making the room look clean. Not poisonous or anything, just wanted to see Steph's reaction :P

Helios encounter mesh?

Helios falls unconscious.

No seriously, it's nowhere near close enough for him to just wander into it here. (I mean, if you want him to wander into trouble, that can certainly be arranged, it just won't be the mesh.)

And most of our characters are plain too tired to fight, hence timeskip.

@Kai, Helios was all, "How to make friends" earlier, and now he's acting like his usually snobby self, might not be a bad idea to have him interact and screw up apologizing/making friends or something if you have nothing to do.