• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Is anyone going to try to engage Helenos?

I suggest you just activate whatever GTFO plan we had because we're all running away and don't realy have much else we can do IMO. And we don't really need every Rpér to go "I'm running away""

Despite demons attacking Helenos, I'd still say logic (And even without logic) that taking advantage of the situation and retreating is how things should play out here.

GTFO should be in everyones minds. The leeches for one, are most likely still around sucking blood :/

Not really, we stopped doing that as well, main person arguing was Ether, and he left awhile ago.

Kai's babbling about something, but I doubt it's important, honestly, I'd think he was a troll or something if I saw him under normal circumstances. *Sigh* the magic of RP's, it proves to me that there is such thing a infinite possibilities, now only if it didn't prove it to me in negative integers and through the medium of intelligence.

Isn't her defense still 5 (7-2), not 1? I don't get your numbers in the Irina attack, Phoenix?

Also, these are raw stats? So there's a +2 when converted to simple??? I'm confused, and still of the opinion that GTFO discretion is the better part of valor here. Zombies weighing her down is simply plot-hax to allow us to escape.

I'd suggest not fighting, there's no proof that those demons won't attack us after Helenos is defeated, and going back seems foolish at best. We could beat her, but that's OoC knowledge, we don't actually know Helenos's stats (Characters don't) and taking advantage of that is akin to me noticing that Helenos was an undead fungi rotting dragon thing back at TISME.

Edited by Kanami

The zombies probably would attack us after they're through, enemy of enemy is not friend, contrary to popular belief.

She's injured, but it still makes sense to run away IMO. It's Bal's decision whether Morgan runs or not at this point though.

I'm willing to make them leech/dragon/demon snacks as long as no one is stupid enough to turn back, otherwise they're running right along with the rest of you.

@Phoenix

Again OoC knowledge, if we can do that, then we should have been able to point out that Helen was Helenos back at TISME

Here's a good OOC/IC knowledge moment here.

Phoenix, you complain about people using OOC knowledge to do things, but if Snowy does something you abandon in character knowledge at a moment's notice.