Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

*Arranged falling horse*

In regards to the female thing though, Phoenix does have a point, it might just be my imagination but with the exception of Isotov.

Damian = Ether which is restrictive in activity

Chase= Only around earlier on in the activity period and usually busy doing his own little thing

Kai... I mean Helios = Idiot

Others = Meh

Only people worth Isotov time I can think of are Cess, Arrin and perhaps Eric,

Unlike Morgan who's outspoken and the brains of the group, Isotov is more a receive character then a initiate character, so unless the others interact with him, I really can't imagine him starting up a friendly conversation with someone.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Trying to get more pro-active, so Eric and Iso may very well have a conversation in the near future.

@ Kiryn

Do it anyway.

@ Cuddles

Accurate assessment.

Helios was close once, but now he's acting weird again. He would have done better to give Iso the letter himself.

@ Iso Eric

Go for it.

Edited by Phoenix

I think that's Alch/Phoenix's post there, which means timeskip time?

I can't really do anything until either Reika turns up, or until tomorrow morning/afternoon (RP time) ish :/

Edited by Kanami

Yep, time skip time.

@Phoenix: Trying to figure out a reason. I'll try to initiate it tonight. Not a support, yet, however.

Edit: Let the race begin.

Edited by Snike

Cynthia, that is awesome.

On the subject of supports: I'd say Isotov and Kelas are... partway to a C? I dunno.

Also: Is this town of sufficient size that it would have somewhere to sell the horses? (So's we don't get people complaining about mounts again.)

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Given current standards on supports, I'd say we'd need about two or three more of those to get a C support approval.

What standards?

I guess that's my cue to somewhat recognize the name of the village?

It probably is decently sized actually and horses would be a necessity on a roadside village like this. Charlotte complains about the size, but she's used to living as a princess in the capital so she has rather high standards.

Kelas/Isotov aren't too far away from a C, still behind a Kelas/Arrin, but it's been indicated you don't want that :/

I'm contemplating if I should create a random npc and leak information on Reika's whereabouts (In the direction of other characters) or just have her randomly turn up and start attacking the group. :/

It probably is decently sized actually and horses would be a necessity on a roadside village like this. Charlotte complains about the size, but she's used to living as a princess in the capital so she has rather high standards.

Maybe Viveka shouldn't join. Ignoring the pun, we seriously have enough whiners. Well, maybe I could tweak her attitude through plot events, but ... I don't know.

@ Cuddles

Please do the former.

Note to people: The only person other than herself who absolutely knows about Charlotte's status is Eric ATM. Violators will be subject to acquiring a new skill.

Random attacking Reika: Do it.

Depends on the former, who's left that needs recruiting? I've Pm'ed Bigbang (Argon) but after saying he'd post something 2 days ago, hasn't done anything. And the new Darksage's pirate is the only one I can think of :/

And considering Reika's hatred towards Helios/Morgan and now Eric, I'll probably attack one of them first, (Lady luck decides XD)

And considering Reika's hatred towards Helios/Morgan and now Eric, I'll probably attack one of them first, (Lady luck decides XD)

Then it's Morgan or Eric. Helios at least has 1 Luck, so he's clear.

Depends on the former, who's left that needs recruiting? I've Pm'ed Bigbang (Argon) but after saying he'd post something 2 days ago, hasn't done anything. And the new Darksage's pirate is the only one I can think of :/ And considering Reika's hatred towards Helios/Morgan and now Eric, I'll probably attack one of them first, (Lady luck decides XD)

I assume we wouldn't find the pirate till we're somewhat near water. Have Reika kidnap someone while we're sleeping.

Who the hell would she kidnap? Probably wouldn't be able to do much with a male, Kelas would bite her head off, so I guess if she were to kidnap someone it'd be Tessa, or Char :/ Suppose Arrin fits the mold as well (despite being male, but magic users are bound to bite me when I least expect it.

Choices, choices choices :/

Alternatively I could steal something valuable, like Cess's tarot cards XD

Who the hell would she kidnap? Probably wouldn't be able to do much with a male, Kelas would bite her head off, so I guess if she were to kidnap someone it'd be Tessa, or Char :/ Suppose Arrin fits the mold as well (despite being male, but magic users are bound to bite me when I least expect it.

Choices, choices choices :/

Alternatively I could steal something valuable, like Cess's tarot cards XD

... This would unintentionally enforce a certain stereotype.

Also, would Reika be able to carry said hostage?

Depends, I'm sure Eric would be up for being knocked off his horse, and having it stolen, I'd post now, but I think Cynthia/Snike have some sort of recruiting plan, so I'll wait until the exchange between Char/Group is over, before making a move.

Depends, I'm sure Eric would be up for being knocked off his horse, and having it stolen, I'd post now, but I think Cynthia/Snike have some sort of recruiting plan, so I'll wait until the exchange between Char/Group is over, before making a move.

What horse? He's been running.

Also, total ad-lib. Honest.