• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Phoenix, have you ever used Gimp for your pictures before?

And I really hope he's talking about a bar.

So two guys walk into a bar...

Anyways, uh, who's the unlucky vic- Wait, nevermind. Eric's the one who has to sneak in. Murphy dictates it.

@ Psychout

No, I use PhotoPlus. It's superior to MS Paint in almost every way (save simplicity), and isn't quite Photoshop(so it's not completely over your head either :P )

@ Bar

Oi? Well anyway, the idea I had failed, but eh *shrugs*

It's just the name Iron Maiden seemed like...a "special" type of club.

@Phoenix Oh cool, I was just wondering, since I use Gimp.

@Clocky My home country islands, we're getting a beach episode chapter.

Edited by psychout50

I liiiiiiiiiiiiiive and am confused; only had time to skim the topic. Where are we going?

(Yes yes I'm going to go back and read it, I just have a couple minutes right now...)

@Duck: Send it already.

*gasp* Kiryniiiiie! :3

*sending*

@Alch

1: We assume the nation gives a damn about their country because they're still standing after at least 25 years, and have a somewhat functioning army. There is no mentioning of the Elysimman army being lazy or incompetent, and therefore by default it should be assumed they do actually care about criminals. This idea was originally introduced by the border guards and wanted posters, and further by the reward on Chase's head. Likewise Snowy has indicated that the jury/judges or whatever required bribing, and while Harold and Percy are said to be corrupt, the same hasn't been said for the rest of the nation. Gambling and drinking doesn't necessarily equal irresponsible, not when they're sober at least anyway.

2: Identification, finally a valid point against identification. Though if you want to make that argument, Viveka would require to state where she defeated/killed the group. And it's likely that such an event would be followed up with an investigation on TISME. "I killed someones, somewhere isn't exactly convincing, and Phoenix has established discontent directed at Viveka's promotion/rank in the military prior.

3: And eventually they do work, because it's just Nady trying to screw you all over, while the rest of you try to play "Family"

4: I was fine with a small village, I didn't expect guards to be there, but Hamburg was noted to be a relatively medium to large sized establishment. There is always the option of running across the border, and if you wanted somewhere "safe" to go. Maybe you should have paid attention when I listed the negative points in heading to Ilyphina?

While there is usually no evil force trying to screw everything up, "realistically" there is no divine force protecting you (other then the rules). And suicide acts like charging an entire military head on should result with much more resistance then I've provided so far.

5: I will continue to rub your faces into your criminal status for as long as you people act as if it can be ignored. You either GTFO of the country, or resolve it. If the latter is impossible then the former is still possible. And being hunted across borders and having Halton and Septimus join armies and hunt the group, would be impossible, unless I put one of my plans into action. (Yes it's possible) and I'd put it into play if you people keep ignoring things as if it'll solve anything. Conflict does not solve itself.

Overall: You people keep ranting as if the "criminal" status isn't warranted. About half the crimes were initiated by members other then myself, and Snowy's already commented how he decided it was no longer interesting, and decided to just "Ignore" the problem. As I've said countless time pay attention to the problem and resolve it, only attempts made were some rubbish planned via Conrad/Viveka clearing there names, and a General does not have the power to waiver your crimes, unless he is the sole head military figure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Whistler,

I'm actually very pleased to hear that statement, because I find both comments about boring and me taking things too far. Regarding getting out, I've been suggesting that before anyone else did, mainly because I foresaw this happening, and have worked to direct it in this direction. I'm happy to accept the blame for things screwing over, because like the groups criminal status, I deserve it. And to an extent enjoy it. However all this "Nady screwed everything over, we did nothing wrong" is what's starting to make me think as some of you as simple idiots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Ether

To do that, you'll have to kick me out of the RP :P Which I suppose most of you won't mind at this stage.

@Snowy/Phoenix/Cynthia

Plan A sucks, and I could counter that with Kamilla alone. :/ Plan B on the other hand makes a lot more sense and could use tweaking.

Or you would have to listen to the RP admin.

I'm sure after the last Fiasco,no one wants you in control of more military NPCs,in another nation.

You had your fun,now it's time for mine.Halton is Ether/Mods domain. >:)

@ NPC Legions

This rp just got a lot more interesting.

@ Cuddles

Plan B isn't going to happen even though it would work because now we're running out of the country. If we ever come back, we'll never make it all the way to the capital alive.

Or you would have to listen to the RP admin.

I'm sure after the last Fiasco,no one wants you in control of more military NPCs,in another nation.

You had your fun,now it's time for mine.Halton is Ether/Mods domain. >:)

+

First order.I'm not gonna make recruitment near impossible. :)

1: I don't really care much for the RP admin :/

Looking at these two statements I'm willing to accept Halton=Ether domain. As long as you can present something interesting, which isn't what Snowy is capable of doing from what I've seen so far, Cynthia joining the "Mod" team should make it better, and despite not liking you, you have a better head on your shoulders then others. My main concern though is your activity, we've done it with Snowy multiple times, but I'd really prefer to avoid a scenario where we're just standing around waiting for the (Halton) soldier to reply/respond/react.

+

1: I don't really care much for the RP admin :/

Looking at these two statements I'm willing to accept Halton=Ether domain. As long as you can present something interesting, which isn't what Snowy is capable of doing from what I've seen so far, Cynthia joining the "Mod" team should make it better, and despite not liking you, you have a better head on your shoulders then others. My main concern though is your activity, we've done it with Snowy multiple times, but I'd really prefer to avoid a scenario where we're just standing around waiting for the (Halton) soldier to reply/respond/react.

I will have a great deal more time than usual in the next 2 weeks,due to it being the time period between school and full time job.

And of course Snowy and Cynthia can speak for them when I'm not here.

We seem to let various people take turns directing the plot, so it makes sense to give you your turn. Better activity should help.

Also hope you have plan of something for us to do other than just chill. Although Phoenix has hordes of enemy NPCs apparently, so that should be something.

Quotehax time...

-Point 2A: Given the lack of identification, how the hell do they even know what we look like?! Sure, they could paint Wanted posters, they probably wouldn't be that accurate, and it would take time to get them places. So how does every officer in the realm know our faces?! Still haven't got an explanation for this one.

-Point the third: Realistically even bad plans will work sometimes, because realistically there's usually not some force at work dedicated to foiling every single one of them.
3: And eventually they do work, because it's just Nady trying to screw you all over, while the rest of you try to play "Family"

But do you have to try and foil all of them? NO! Maybe we'd actually do more with the wrenches you threw if there weren't so damn many of them!

5: I will continue to rub your faces into your criminal status for as long as you people act as if it can be ignored. That's not what I asked.

This is what I asked:

-Point the fifth: And we're already screwed enough, yes! Is it not enough to keep rubbing our nose in our criminal status? Must we also be screwed over by every single little thing that could possibly get in our way? Do we have to be chucked out of inns and rejected business deals by people who don't even know who we are? Is it really necessary to turn every other power besides the Elyisiman army against us as well?

No, we can't ignore our criminal status, we've got to so something about that (mainly GTFO.) The problem is, given your previous statements about turning different countries against us, I have no confidence that GTFO'ing will reduce the current amount of conflict even slightly. Trying to kill us all in a country where we're wanted criminals is one thing, but give me a good reason to believe that you won't let up on it if we leave that country.

I guess I posted the pic at the right time.

@Kai: Finding Helios. What else?

Well, the point of Eric wearing the cloak is so he can find Helios, so, I would expect the latter.