• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Right now, though, I'm going to sleep...

This. I actually have to get up tomorrow. >.<. Night all.

@ Cynthoid

You sound like a robot. Sorry but until that get's toned down and replaced with your usual stuff(mockery, funny phrasing, and odd comments) your new nickname is Cynthoid.

I guess I'll sprite for a bit, then hit the hay as well.

@ Cynthia

Make fun of the botched meeting. I've never seen someone go meet me at this time and place in a story, and then be left waiting at the bar. That's kind of funny.

Morgan suggested resting in the first place (because going to Hamburg due to being tired, then not resting just because soldiers attacked doesn't make sense).

Can't really say anything witty unless people disagree with Morgan/are stupid. That hasn't happened since the swamp (except for Char, but meh monologues).

Doubt anything will happen.

Edited by -Cynthia-

My character is annoyed about being left hanging at the bar.

If you don't want to go on the ship, then my character could still guide you through the pass, it'll just need a discussion about pricing, where to go, etc.

Apparently they don't need your help XD And they'd rather kill stuff then bribe their way through XD

Ah, the wonderful intelligence of this group, and they'll be complaining when they have soldiers after them, just watch XD

I can't imagine Alferis getting too annoyed though, it's not like he wanted to infiltrate the group :/ I'm contemplating whether I should save him, or let him hang, cause honestly, you have to admit the situation is rather funny XD

I kind of forgot, but that happens ...

Umm ... he could track them down and complain about it, then become a part of the group by default when he unwittingly attracts a pack of wyverns.

Interesting. I think I'll do that.

I forgot about the three hour timetable and I realize my character's entrance was sudden and not very polished. Keep in mind, this is my first time RPing, so I'm still trying to get the hang of this.

@Phoenix

And I'm kicking yours ;)

Anyway, provided a fix for Alf, whether he takes it or not is up to him.

Him going his way, just to chase after the group doesn't make sense to me, unless he had some evil ploy behind approaching the group. If he meets them in the mountain and they say "Go away, we don't need you" which is likely from his perspective (and mine) he'll have wasted his time.

Just realised I still had a dark evil group of shaddies at my disposal, might as well focus on using them for awhile, and hope you people manage to do something interesting without me wrenching you every 5 seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm assuming it's night time though?

Edited by Kanami

That's good, I just wanted to avoid a scenario where I'd mention a moon, or how dark it was and then be told it's still 5~6PM. Cause I can never really tell with Rp's.

Also you people are mean!

Absolutely no consideration for the new people, Heinz had to pretty much force his way in. Cess would have had a staring contest with bandits in an inn. Argon is still somewhere unknown, and you're trying to ditch Alferis. XD

*I'm fine with Alf overhearing, or making the barkeep know the direction the group headed. I really don't think walking up to some random stranger and asking them is appropriate though.

Edited by Kanami

Alf is talking to a different barkeep.

Alf has his own business he does. He could just give up and travel through the mountains on his own. He might run into trouble and the group would spot him and help.

It's really not in Morgan's nature to be friendly to strangers, especially with Shanice paranoia.

That said, she ended up having to recruit Heinz and Cess. She's become the leader by default somehow, which I never intended.

@ Cuddles

And to think I still haven't strangled you yet.

I'll probably be on around the same time tomorrow, but I'm done posting rp content for the day. Gotta see if I can finish the Cess sprite before I go to bed.

Alf is talking to a different barkeep.

Alf has his own business he does. He could just give up and travel through the mountains on his own. He might run into trouble and the group would spot him and help.

Wouldn't count on that, not unless the "trouble" directly affected the group, they'd pretty much ignore you. I speak from experience XD

Ah well, I gave you a lifeline, you decided not to take it, :/ *Goes off to edit post accordingly*