Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Ppl, feel free to randomly flush out a thunder mage. Or suggest skills. Or both. >.>

Edit: *goes to update character relation stuffs*

Edited by Snike

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Who am I closest to for a support? Probably no one.

Morgan (She hasn't killed you yet)

Irina (shower scene speed things up)

Charlotte (interaction is interaction)

Aiya (^)

Only 8-9 Neutrals now. Go me for more interaction.

Eric's closest to supports (my guesses)

Kamilla (practically C before mindwipe)

Tessa

Charlotte

And that's it, I guess. Anyone else wanna guess?

@Psych, most likely Morgan, though you've pretty much started a support/relation with all characters you've tarot'ed.

@Phoenix

OOC: Nice work Cuddles, very believable ^_^

I sense sarcasm :/ It's no different to an archer attacking it from a safe distance really, since your beasts don't want to come in. And if you have problems with that solution, on the same grounds I could ask you how you were swatting wyverns away earlier :/

Kamilla isn't in the party anymore and may not be returning so wah wah. Practically a C might be pushing it.

Sorry, should've said that one was by Phoenix standards. Still, that one was the closest, but, as you said, she's prolly not returning. Which means I need to work more on supports.

@Phoenix

I sense sarcasm :/ It's no different to an archer attacking it from a safe distance really, since your beasts don't want to come in. And if you have problems with that solution, on the same grounds I could ask you how you were swatting wyverns away earlier :/

I wasn't being sarcastic. You're just too used to people hating you, but I don't hate you, cuddly one ^_^

I wasn't being sarcastic. You're just too used to people hating you, but I don't hate you, cuddly one ^_^

You DO know she's just going to derail your plans more, right?

Also, I've been wondering for a while: what's the whole 'Spetznaz Brigade' thing?

@ Spetsnaz

What is it?

It is the future!

It is the path to glory!

It is the trolls' worst nightmare!

It is the answer to all problems!

It is the defense of the forum!

It is slightly political but I can deal with it for the pay off!

It is ... AWESOME!!! Join today, Comrade ... and experience the glory ... of Spetsnaz.

T90-1.gif

Maybe tomorrow. I'm heading off to bed right now. Cya.

Edit: Actually, screw sleep, I have caffeine. Back.

Edited by Snike

@ Snowy

You and the Seals XD

everyone knows that the Green Berets are Spetsnaz's true rival. The Seals will have to fight the Russian Navy ... and maybe the new meet shieldsGeorgians.

You DO know she's just going to derail your plans more, right?

Also, I've been wondering for a while: what's the whole 'Spetznaz Brigade' thing?

Not entirely true, As long as you people don't suddenly decide "Hey lets turn back to Ilyphina" I might actually be able to put the wrench gun down, though your recent comments make me think a role reversal is in order, so this might be a temporary truce with Phoenix for awhile. Until we get to Zaftra.

I suppose I better go start making plans for when we reach Jerdon/Septimus though :/ Since it seems I need to know deal with another little problem.

~quietly sets Phoenix's base on fire, runs like hell~

EY!

*does classic end chase scene tackle in the mud*

Now I've got you! Once we rebuild the whore house, we could use fire setting skills like yours ^_^

@ Snike

The requirements?

A need to burn stupid topics to the ground Determination and commitment to the cause.

Edited by Phoenix

@ Snike

The requirements?

A need to burn stupid topics to the ground Determination and commitment to the cause.

Mmk. I'll think about it.

@Alch: Are we going to have to put you in FMA rehab?

Edit: Also @ Alch: I was going to have Eric offer carrying her on his shoulders, but that works, too.

Edited by Snike