Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@Phoenix Nice choice of words for the Damian metaphor. <_<

Someone post something. Anyone.

@Kanami Maybe you should do something from Kamilla's POV. Just so, you know, she's not lying dead in a ditch somewhere.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Psych, she's heading to Ilyphina, and I'll post what's happened to her in some post later..... when the sun comes up, (RP Time). Still too early for Kamilla get to the capitol, and I really can't be bothered posting "Kamilla and captain traveled to the capitol" in a post.

Hostilities are yay! XD

I know <_< Can we make decisions here already? Or am I going to have to summon magic wyverns and force the group to head to the port/Halton?

@Psych, While I don't mind you developing a hostile nature with my character please try to at least make it less obvious?

You don't know her, have never seen her, and you're supposed to know a bit about Crimson weapons. (Their severing) that was just a dumb post overall. :/

Edited by Kanami

Aslann

Fervara

West Korea

That's all I got -_-

I don't think we've believed enough in Jesus to go to Aslann's country guys. And Septimus is already Korea.

Let's call it Fervara (even that sounds like a Latin dance club or something)

Admiral Ackbar of IT'S A TRAP! fame Nady

Edited by -Cynthia-

So the land inbetween is Helenos land? Joy, you'd think someone would have noticed a giant dragon flying around near Haltons borders, but nyeh, people in this RP are all stupid anyway.

@Ackbar: Nyeh, not important really, haven't really watched starwars, a few clips here and there, but I doubt I've actually finished an entire episode.

Edited by Kanami

@ Kiryn

Yeah they're sneaky, kind of like how Draco was able to trick the savages into thinking he was dead! Wait ... no ... they tried to eat him and so he had to fly away :/

Never mind, dragons are not sneaky unless they are in my fanfic. In which case, Leviathan wins.

@ Reika

I still vote we tie her up. She can still talk, we just won't have to worry about being stabbed.

@Phoenix, It "IS" night time, it wasn't night time when Katie made cart go boom, and I can't really imagine it taking Helenos too long to get to where we are now, or was she random circling the swamps begging Elysimmans to notice her? :P

@Phoenix

There's two possible scenarios for that idea

-Reika kills one of you, and I'll give let you tie her up

-You try, she escapes and we do this all over again?

Edited by Kanami

Dragons are often portrayed as sneaky and Helenos has shown the ability for deception earlier.

Reika's just going to cut herself loose and be even more pissy if we tie her up.

@ Reika

... crimson ropes?

@ Dragons

You don't get to be nearly extinct being sneaky. Likewise, you don't get to be old being a fool XD

@ Other stuff

lol at Katie arsonist. Too bad nothing will come of it.

Yes Irina is still a bit upset. We killed wyverns and Iso's still distracted.

@Crimson ropes XD

Crimson Dumplings, Crimson keychains and crimson fridge magnets for sale!

@Don't get to be old being a fool

My father would like a word with you-_-

@Irina

Wait til she finds out I torched eggs, does she like her wyverns sunny side up or scrambled?