• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

At least Ashera lets you heal. >.>

No, I had no part in thinking up the eliminate healing thing. It was all Snowy, but, uh, Eric acted in character.

I don't think so...

Umm, so, is Eric back to 6/6? Or still 0/6, but alive?

Also, did he just get healed, or is there a plot blessing?

No, everyone who's freed their mind can see it :/

Honestly though, I'm not really sure what that was supposed to do other then send up to Kaileen, and surely there was a better way to do that, instead of temp killing Eric off. Aaaah Zombie, the dead have revived! Miranda's coming! XD

No, everyone who's freed their mind can see it :/

Honestly though, I'm not really sure what that was supposed to do other then send up to Kaileen, and surely there was a better way to do that, instead of temp killing Eric off. Aaaah Zombie, the dead have revived! Miranda's coming! XD

>.> No way in hell I was going to have Eric die. So, I sort of gave a plausible excuse as for why he's still alive.

@ Miranda

so ... friggin ... tempting ... >_<

@ Don't heal stuff

It kind of makes sense in a purely physical and hilarious way XD

Goddess: STOP ... SUCKING LIGHT OUT OF MEEEE!!!

You might have just been saved by a ninja. :ph34r:

Woo thanks Bal! :D I kinda just skimmed over most of the explanatory part of how the RP worked, so I had to go back and actually read it properly. I just got lucky with the leeches, and I write plot stuff sorta slow. Btw, since Heinz technically showed up chapter seven but didn't actually run into the group till chapter eight, can he get 35 retcon exp? I'll add a new skill for him tomorrow since I think everyone agreed on that suggestion, along with fixing Heinz's stats, talking to Morgan/Damian, talking to Esphyr, and possibly getting rid of the horse. I'm just putting this here b/c I'll probably forget otherwise :lol:

Dang lazy goddess.

Edit: Oh hey I should make character controls and a spoiler picture at some point too.

Edited by the_whistler

Okay, I'm well past my appointed "It's fine for me to stay up this late" limit. Oops, somehow I didn't even notice. Hope you guys can finish up without Tessa.

You know ... if you wrote up some CCs we wouldn't have to <_< XD (BTW Irina is still whipped XD )

EDIT:

@ Cynthia

What about skills?! <.< >.>

Edited by Phoenix

And by the time you get back, we'll probably have sent this thread another half a dozen pages forward.

As for 35 retcon exp, I'm assuming he can, don't really know.

I was assuming

35 if you joined in chapter 7

40 if you joined in chapter 8

Or that's what I did for Reika, but was just following Snike's example I think, clarification by the almighty ones? (preferably the non-stupid one) :P

I got away with it because Dani joined this chapter. The previous chapter was RP combat. I can retcon, though.

Also, Cynthia, can I have Charlotte gripping Eric's hand?