Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@Phoenix

Actually, this time you have no ammo. I'm doing what you suggested and getting others opinions, and such. Should you still disprove, when the people involved are checking off, then again, too bad.

I'm taking some of Snike's and Light's ideas anyway. I'm having Snike put a villain in, as well as have Lightning give the setting.

And while Snowy hasn't given approval yet, I have not presented the plan yet either. It's not happening till after Jace anyway.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Phoenix

Actually, this time you have no ammo. I'm doing what you suggested and getting others opinions, and such. Should you still disprove, when the people involved are checking off, then again, too bad.

I'm taking some of Snike's and Light's ideas anyway. I'm having Snike put a villain in, as well as have Lightning give the setting.

And while Snowy hasn't given approval yet, I have not presented the plan yet either. It's not happening till after Jace anyway.

I DID NOT GIVE HIM PERMISSION FOR A THIRD ATTEMPT AT BEING A VILLAIN! I gave him no permission at all! That's it. That should be the end of the matter. I shouldn't HAVE to use my power because it's something that shouldn't be happening. Psych, I have not given you permission, so DROP IT! NOW!

@Phoenix

You're not listening. I can't give you approval on using Viveka in any way shape or form because you're coming to me too late for one, and you're still trying to get your way without real consideration. Anything to launch a bad plan right?

How am I coming to you too late? It's next chapter due to it happening after Jace, I'm accepting Snike's ideas, as well as Lightning's, and I am getting consideration.

Fine, I don't need Viveka, so thus, I don't need you. I will write up the plan, and give it to Snowy. Goodbye Phoenix's input.

Not really (it's probably a tad unstable due to the healing, but not fucked). She IS having a stress attack though from the healing.

Will a minor Elwind strike heal her?

Sage, Eric handed Alf the rest of the bottle. Amazingly well played if intentional.

@ Viveka

She's already tagged by Ixion. She's got enough problems headed her way.

@ Input

Don't worry, either Snowy will disapprove, or you'll prove once and for all that you shouldn't be plotting anything. and I will kill off the mages

Have you learned NOTHING Psych? After your disastrous plans in the past, you really think Snowy's going to accept? He clearly doesn't want to!

Don't be surprised how little things change once the tension settles.

We can hope though ... ... no ... I'm determined to put an end to this crap.

Edited by Phoenix

Snike, Lightning, please explain to Sage why this really is a good idea. I don't want him in the PM knowing everything at the moment. More details shall come later.

When I am ready, and everything has become agreed upon and fool-proofed, I will add Snowy to the PM, and accept the approval.

It's a decent plan, just we need to give the sisters relevance other than because they're spirits.

...Could someone tell me why this plan is good? Please?

Because he has a leash. Me.

Sorry. Bossfight. Anyways, it won't (why would a Elwind help anyways). She's stressed, and it's as simple as that. Having someone carry her for about a hour or so would probably be enough.

Sorry. Bossfight. Anyways, it won't (why would a Elwind help anyways). She's stressed, and it's as simple as that. Having someone carry her for about a hour or so would probably be enough.

The way i saw it was Elwind or just any sort of magic contained major amounts of Mana. I see Mana network distress as lack of Mana. If a person is hit by a mana charged attacked, it might restore balance.