• Snike

What's Kelas ... d-d-doing? Margh! >_<

*shivers*

*flames cause the extinguisher to explode*

*flames cause the water to vaporize instantly*

*windows melt*

*coffee is brood prematurely*

*Ether's hidden popcorn stash is revealed*

*the hydrogen peroxide Phoenix saved for sickness emergencies explodes like a propane tank*

Cynthia ... though she may just not log on that day and we'll never know.

Iso's not on the roof, the pegasi are. He's just looking up at them and thinking back. I was actually looking for your post but I must have missed it again in all the Hogan posts Sage made. Not sure.

Uhhh ...

*notices the floor at feet melting*

Sh*t ...

*falls through to next floor*

Hint: page 33.

Oh and name thing bandwagon: Kelas and Arrin I chose randomly, I'm not sure they even really have real world equivalents/meanings. Megae I got from Megaera, one of the Furies, and Tanair was from some place in some book I read. Amari is also just a random. (Orange cat is... yeah.)

I'm so diligent about names.

*climbs up through burning hole in the floor*

Where's/What's Kiryn from/mean?

*locks self in a room of some kind and starts inhaling the rest of the peroxide for a good twenty minutes*

Theory:

By inhaling vaporized deluded H2O2, I can increase the oxygen levels in my blood. As you know, white blood cells produce H2O2 to fight off bacteria and viruses via oxygenation. By increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood, the level of H2O2 production can be slightly bolstered. This should allow the fever to be dissipated sooner ... ... or the insane amount of oxygen in my blood will ignite from the extremely high temperature and I'll become a tactless nuke >_>'

No, the way it's supposed to work is you apply it to your skin and as it evaporates it takes away some of the heat.

Anyway, here's a vat of ice water/liquid N2/whatever and a pile of blankets, one of which is electric. Beyond that there's not much I can do for the fever.

@ H2O2

Bah! That's the crap at the pharmacy. You can use 35% food grade H2O2 for this(and it's working! I'm not nearly as uncomfortable as I was before! *feels energized*).

@ Things you can do

You could bring me a copy of game informer and SapphireFox ... she has paninis :(

Edited by Phoenix

[spoiler=Ether's theme song: ]

Kaito seems like he even looks like Ether. Oh, and dirty by the way. >_>

@Phoenix

I'm not making you Paninis either.

Clocky is Italian? :blink:

Edited by psychout50

Really not that hard. Bread, meat/whatever, cheese, vegetables, stick it on a panini iron for five minutes. Done.

I'm Irish for cryin' out loud. Stereotypical inability to cook, etc. Except my dad does know how to cook and so I've picked a little up.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

I'm not making you Paninis either.

... hurray?

Really not that hard. Bread, meat/whatever, cheese, vegetables, stick it on a panini iron for five minutes. Done.

*tries*

*fails*

How am I supposed to make my own paninis?! I'm not Italian!

I am. >_>

Just take a sandwich. Heat two pans. Put the sandwich in one, then the other hot pan on top and weigh it down with something.

I am. >_>

Just take a sandwich. Heat two pans. Put the sandwich in one, then the other hot pan on top and weigh it down with something.

*tries*

*fails*

*spues obscenities*

Urgh! Just go get Sapphire!