• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Actually, Fighter or Wind Mage would be good.

We have:

2 Cavaliers

1 Nomad

1 Archer

2 Myrmidons

1 Mercenary

1 Bandit/Fighter

2 Priests

1 Thunder Mage

1 Fire Mage

1 Wind Mage

2 Wyvern Riders

1 Pegasus Knight

2 Shaman

2 Soldiers

2 Thieves

1 Troubadour

1 Armor Knight

1 Mute girl we're trying to kill off

Edited by psychout50

Phoenix is probably just upset it's not a girl.

AHAH!!! Told ya, you'd get it wrong one of these days. I'm actually just a bit disappointed with those three choices in particular. Unless the cavalier is an axe type, or the fighter is actually interesting(quiet types usually aren't), then "What's the point?" I say.

Besides, Iso's apparently doing fine as far as women, and Levski's not doing so bad either. Adding more girls probably won't make things much better at this point.

No it didn't, it just made sense, like most other things I said. I doubt it'll stop people from saying "HEY WE NEED THIS NOT THAT SIGN UP THIS AND WE'LL ACCEPT YOU"

No it didn't, it just made sense, like most other things I said. I doubt it'll stop people from saying "HEY WE NEED THIS NOT THAT SIGN UP THIS AND WE'LL ACCEPT YOU"

Cool story, bro.

Not true. We've had several cases of making suggestions and having them ignored. The issue is always dropped immediately, and the character approved.

A soldier, a fighter, or a cavalier? >_>'

*sigh*

Well I saw that there was already a Soldier, so that's where the dear Fighter came from. I thought up the cavalier before I read about Derek switching and Altrion joining.

Phoenix is probably just upset it's not a girl.

Well, I never said any of them weren't eve though they aren't. Bad assumptions bad!

What if its a female fighter?

An interesting idea. But one I uh, lack the imagination to pull off I feel.

AHAH!!! Told ya, you'd get it wrong one of these days. I'm actually just a bit disappointed with those three choices in particular. Unless the cavalier is an axe type, or the fighter is actually interesting(quiet types usually aren't), then "What's the point?" I say.

Besides, Iso's apparently doing fine as far as women, and Levski's not doing so bad either. Adding more girls probably won't make things much better at this point.

Yes, the quiet fighter was why I thought of the cavalier. Other than some rather interesting, if I do say so myself, battle yells he'd be fairly interactive with poor reasons for joining.

Now an ax cavalier I can do. I was mostly thinking of a lance one, but a halberd is basically an ax-spear anyway.

It's not the fact that you don't pursue it that bothers me, it's the fact that you try to limit someone's choices by asking them to fill a specific role, instead of letting them play what they probably know.

Now an ax cavalier I can do. I was mostly thinking of a lance one, but a halberd is basically an ax-spear anyway.

Yeah I'd definitely go with the axe cav. Complete the WT :lol:

@ Purg

It shouldn't bother you at all if you're not involved. I just think it happens because we probably shouldn't have nine thieves in the party, or ten cavs >_>'

@ Kai

It'll just evaporate, dude.

Edited by Phoenix