• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Time for a life story/Rant

'Kay then. Mother had to go bring my grandparents from the airport. She let my sister go out only if she would take me with her. She goes to her boyfriends house. After 10 minutes of sitting around, she brings a laptop from his room and gives it to me saying; "Here. Now shutup and dont go upstairs." I asked her what they were doing (As if i hadnt known already) and she said that he was going to "Tutor" her. I love my older sister/sarcasm.

Now im miserable in a dark room typing this. Im too lazy to get the lights.

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

No. Rein is Rein. Ether is a sex addict uh ......... person that i dont like.......

This guy....... he's too nice...... like i cant even set him off. I broke his window and he wont get angry.

@ Reason my guy called out Heinz: He doesnt know Heinz is the mole. He is accusing him since Heinz:

1: is Quiet. He never made any contact with the group. For someone to stay so distinct FHPOV may be planning something

2: Had the easiest way to get into the group: Mercenary. Even though there are many other mercenarys in the group, they are here because for their family or lover. Thats excluding CW's

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Older one, her boyfriend is a nice guy. She's had three boyfriends that I've met, the only one I haven't liked as much has been the jerk among them.

Older one, her boyfriend is a nice guy. She's had three boyfriends that I've met, the only one I haven't liked as much has been the jerk among them.

Ugh. Can you imagine one of them having intercourse while your under the same roof?