• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

There is a difference between banning a useless and destructive plant with no redeeming value and banning a force of nature.

There is also a difference between allowing a useless and destructive plant with no redeeming value, but was part of culture back there, which most of the RP supports letting in, and allowing bastardized polygamy, not really culture-oriented, nor does it have a redeeming value, which most of the RP opposes. Come on, Snowy. >_>

@Smoking question: That's a logical fallacy. Smoking IS bad for your health, but it doesn't make you a bad person. I fail to see the relevance of it.

In other news, update sign-ups plz.

It wasn't a part of any mainline culture at all until Marco Polo. Even then, it wasn't until the 1800's that cigars started to come into use. As I said earlier, even if it was to be permitted, it would be in pipe form.

Kai, you just used OOC knowledge again. Detective Helios has no way of knowing when any of those three was separated from the group. She's almost always with Iso and the only time she's not with Iso, Helios is never there to actually confirm that, the one exception was during the explosion at TISME.

In plain english, what Helios just thought, isn't something he would know. See I knew one of you was going to pull some sh*t like this.

Edited by Phoenix

Which fight, and how does that fill in the pieces exactly?

Nvm. I remembered that he wasnt fighting Shanice.

@ Cynthia: Say what?

He has enough evidence. An earthquake cant throw her that far from Iso.

Meh, I doubt Heinz would've been tortured just because he seems suspicious. There was enough evidence to make him a suspect, but I doubt he would have been tortured because of mob mentality. He probably would've run away or something.

Technically Heinz wasn't with the group the entire time at Anglenar either XD He ran into Isotov and Katie at TISME, ran into Dani on the way back to the inn, talked to Morgan, and purchased knives at the weapons shop before the earthquake.

Helios saw Katie and Iso at TISME. He arrived back at the inn shortly after they did. He saw Iso with Katie before the earthquake but not after.

@ Cynthia: Wasnt it obvious enough that it was Derek?

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Helios saw Katie and Iso at TISME. He arrived back at the inn shortly after they did. He saw Iso with Katie before the earthquake but not after.

This is exactly why he shouldn't be suspecting her of being Shanice at all.

You're following that same old pattern. Someone notes something that is technically OOC, and then within a few posts Helios suddenly deduces that knowledge for no apparent reason. Lev has a reason for figuring it out, and it started way back when he first joined the party.