• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

No reaction from Krinkov? Ulfhrahn is spurred by competition at the moment. Aiya can calm him down once the prospect of fighting is gone.

Edited by Kleine

Krinkov is mostly doing the same thing he was before. A defensive stance doesn't leave much room for detailed reactions. Just know that he's both highly intimidated, and highly stubborn. Living with Victor is like living with Hugh Hefner and it will drive you crazy after awhile.

All I need to be able to do something is have him show something. I can't just post the next action if Krinkov does absolutely nothing between them. Maybe have Lev yell at him or something, I dunno. I need something.

Sorry for the odd sidetracking, guys. Unfortunately, that wyvern really wants the rest of that Rudoberry and she'll try to steal it from them.

Lev knows this and is going to try to capture her for the IM.

EDIT:

Unrelated:

Does ANYONE know how to beat that fal'cie at the apex in Taejin's Tower? ... no I don't have any damn shrouds. Besides, this guy's health bar has a health bar of its own(figuratively speaking).

Edited by Phoenix

In my case, vacation ended, so my time available took a massive nosedive. I'm still in chapter 9.

Also, I'm glad you liked it, and since you created it, I'll take it that's good.

Ulfhrahn and Aiya are combat partners. Ulfhrahn isn't used to seeing her in fear of her own safety in a combat situation. He knows that she worries for Damian when he is hurt, but isn't used to seeing her fear for herself.

@ Wyvern logic

Pegasus logic kinda sucks by comparison because it's not well founded and most of the pegasi are polarized(either cowards or just plain evil). My bad. Wyvern logic is a helluva lot funnier and the wyverns are more in depth.

@ Kai

Dude ... she cut a man in half.

Im biased against Aiya FYI. I will always exploit everything and anything i can use against her

Kind of like how I was with Morgan until I realized that she's just a really evil version of Karla?

Morgan has legs?

I mean lolwut?

Dick.

http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/gba/fe7/bartre_karla.shtml <---this is more of how she treats support options and with less sensitivity

http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/gba/fe7/karla_vaida.shtml <---tell me Morgan doesn't totally treat people like this

Also Gran Pulse is a great place to whip your characters into shape. Not surprising that Sazh is the first to learn firaga >_>'

Also, yay! Fang and Snow have five atb gauges! Booyah!

Edited by Phoenix

I will seriously consider maiming you for that. Karla is the perfect woman in my eyes. Blows Katie, HM, Viveka, Morgan, Daneka, and Scarlet Johanson out of the water.

@ Ratings

We have a ranking thread and a tier list. Why do we need ratings? they'll be overrated anyway