• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Bal

Ixion episode feedback? Those are the only rp posts other than the chapter openers that are ever longer than Tessa posts.

I'll write some stuff up later when I'm internet deprived and PM it to ya. I'd rather maybe try to do some actual things here still (currently putting together post for draft run thread, but also simmering some ideas for here too).

At any rate, I had been thinking Tessa was probably soundly asleep somewhere (poor girl), but this may or may not be questionable post-move-to-manor.

Anyway, I think I'll stay in the cafeteria until... um, I dunno... I was gonna say until they kick me out, but past experience indicates that would be never... so let's just say 1 AM or so.

Lev's chivalrous. He'll stop anyone from hitting a woman, even another woman, but he'll actually assault a man for doing it. Slight bias, but that's just his thing. Generally he's an all around peace keeper. If you're talking about something else ... uhhh ... I don't know.

@ Kai

That was entirely unnecessary. Lightning finally decided to forgo magically knowing when Morgan was in trouble and you totally screw it up.

@ Bal

o_o ... don't make them kick you out, man. Tessa's disappearances aren't nearly as long as they seem. Your catch up posts tend to take care of that. Too bad the group is so large now that Tessa can't be used as a situation updater anymore :(

Oh and feedback? Eh, PM's fine.

Edited by Phoenix

Well now that Damian is trying to kill her, he should know that she's in trouble.

I more meant "he has no issues about axing Xenia/Daneka/whoever"

Edited by -Cynthia-

I more meant "he has no issues about axing Xenia/Daneka/whoever"

That's because they're both out to kill him. It's a slight game changer and he doesn't want to be lenient on them just because they're flying hot chicks. Some gender ignoring battlefield code or something to that effect could be used as an excuse too I guess.

I find it odd that Esphyr rags on Lev for any little mistake, but Altion gets a pass. She probably just sees him as a idiot (as does everyone else) and lets it slide.

I don't.

Just a FYI to the rant... Esphyr got PO'ed and refused to listen due to Morgan trying to talk down to her on the issue. If anyone wants to actually get through to her on the issue, they are gonna need to show compassion.

I just get to sit back and watch. Irina and Lev won't get back before this is over, and Iso and Viveka are out cold. Jasmine won't get involved in something like this obviously so yeah.

@ Situation

These crimson fights get old really fast with so many people jumping in to protect their supports. As soon as Aiya shows up I'm going to have to make a distraction post.

Go have Zilaph react.

@ Mini: How so?

if you know to much about somethin someone doesn't want you to they'll kill you or you may end up being killed indirectly, by the information, like in fireemblem rekka nio ken, the thing with joshua's mother

Zilpah has a def of 1 so that book did alot.

Edited by Minilaguz

@ Luna

I think you'll get a good giggle out of the sheer irony of that "Someone knock out Damian" line Morgan just said. Wait til the next time she talks to Lev XD (I didn't think anything would line up like this)

Just to note, Damian is speaking on what he thinks will happen. Gae-Borg is a catalyst for curses, and as such, would make it easier to bind a crimson weapon, since it lowers the load on the recipient and the caster. it can't actually bind them.

Y'know, I thought that Damian's berserk thingy only activated via unconsciousness. There are other things that should have made him angrier than Esphyr being insulted that didn't make him go berserk :/

And Reika's basically in no state to do anything.

I think I worked out the exact things that will happen to her now. She'll be able to participate in combat soon, but she's...kind of on and off. She needs the daggers back. And either way, she's dealt a bad hand, due to Calamity always screwing everything over for her, like Esphyr's sword.

And Ether, if that was true, I'm surprised Damain didn't try to kill Alf after he accused him of taking advantage of Esphyr and the demon thingy.

Edited by Dark Sage