• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Y'know, I thought that Damian's berserk thingy only activated via unconsciousness. There are other things that should have made him angrier than Esphyr being insulted that didn't make him go berserk :/

You mean to tell me that you weren't expecting something like this? :/

Just kidding, neither was I XD

@ Severs

I'll fill the rest of you in since I'm bored and have little else to do.

Iso was blinded instantly by losing Proxima, but his hearing is also fading in and out. Once he loses his hearing, he's out of stat combat(or has to fight with a skl value of 0 ) until he gets Proxima back. After that, he'll just be coughing up blood at regular intervals. Whether or not the blood loss kills him depends on how often he gets treatment. He's going into Izumi mode I'm afraid :( (she dies in the first anime at the end of the series)

@ Mini

The problem with trying to stop a bad situation is that it's totally in right now. Everyone wants to be a hero character so about three or four people try to stop the same aggressor all at once and it just turns into a big mess. I recommend forging problems yourself that only your character is suited for stopping or only getting involved when certain users are offline.

Edited by Phoenix

Did the warping Shaman just run to tackle the berserking Lancer who has already tried to kill several people, and is likely twice his size?

EDIT: @Script: Restraints won't work. He'll just keep resummoning the lance and doing whatever he can until he is knocked out. He can hex people in this state, so as long as he can touch the lance(resummon makes it impossible to avoid) then he can still Fuck your shit up.

Edited by Kleine

Dark magic just intensifies the berserking if it's not a OHKO, since it's more dark energy in his body. I know I said when it was discussed that Dark magic is not good for Damian, and by extension, anyone around him.

Nope. He'll try to kill anyone who approaches him. I guess the HM could forcibly reroute his mana network to release the Lance' grip on him, but if she does that, then she'll go berserk, and we'll be in an even worse mess. Heck, she likely won't finish, we'll have two berserk killers, and they'll end up ignoring eachother for no apparent reason until everyone else is dead.

Nope. He'll try to kill anyone who approaches him. I guess the HM could forcibly reroute his mana network to release the Lance' grip on him, but if she does that, then she'll go berserk, and we'll be in an even worse mess. Heck, she likely won't finish, we'll have two berserk killers, and they'll end up ignoring eachother for no apparent reason until everyone else is dead.

I lol'd.

When Lev goes inside the mansion, this fight ends in one post if it hasn't by that time, just so you guys know.

Edited by Phoenix