• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Pretty sure Amari's faster than an average warhorse.

And Kelas isn't above what some racing organizations would call cheating, if it doesn't harm horses or riders.

And that's why we all love Kelas.

Phoenix, do something to him, then Rita will get all angry and attack him, then Cess will stop her, and then we can live happily ever after...>_>

Lev said a thing.

@ Luna

Go read it so you can like Lev even more! XD

Rita is skating on thin ice as it is. Someone can be booted out of the party y'know.

... I don't know. Pary kind of dodged a bullet(a whole M-60 magazine) in that regard.

Edited by Phoenix

Lev is win, dood

Funny it doesnt bother Helios when Iso gets beat up but when Dani is sad, it does. XD

My avy makes my posts look better. XD

Edited by Kai

Lev was totally going to kick his ass armor or no. Oh well.

@ Psych

Was that even necessary? Do we need this guy bitching about Lev capturing the pink wyvern and not him?

@ HeliosxDani

... hmmm ....

@ Avy boosting post betterness

yes ... yes it does

Edited by Phoenix

@Phoenix

I needed inspiration man...>_>

And Cynthia's all "No! No tagalong NPC!", and I'm all "We have HM, Lev, Jasmine, and Katie, and Jasmine and Katie left. So Fargo and Malcom fill in!", but she's all "No!"

Cess cuts down Rita crazy by like 15%, but this guy cuts it down by like 50%, so if you want tame, docile, safe to be around Rita, you might want him...>_>

Also, for your own safety, don't touch Rita in front of him..>_> He'll go all Kelas on you.

@Phoenix

And Cynthia's all "No! No tagalong NPC!", and I'm all "We have HM, Lev, Jasmine, and Katie, and Jasmine and Katie left. So Fargo and Malcom fill in!", but she's all "No!"

Cess cuts down Rita crazy by like 15%, but this guy cuts it down by like 50%, so if you want tame, docile, safe to be around Rita, you might want him...>_>

Also, for your own safety, don't touch Rita in front of him..>_> He'll go all Kelas on you.

Morale of the story: Shoot Rita. FMPOV, we are NOT accepting any more of your characters, until you get your act together with the main 3.

@Phoenix

Lev is actually useful for something.

Jasmine is for deliveries and being that extra girl that Lev can seduce during support periods.

HM is totally useless but adorable.

Katie is Katie(and unlikely to stay with the party indefinitely at this rate)

Oh and what Snike said.

Think about it for a second. Look back at Lev's history if you want a decent place to start on adding an npc to the party. Also, you might want to stop making Luna go Luna on you by doing things out of the blue.

Edited by Phoenix

@Phoenix

But we're missing people in the NPC slots, which must be filled then obviously. >_>

@Snike

No, and what act?

Unless you want me to go back to ways on how Pary can act evil towards Dani and the bandit, and how Rita can flirt with Iso and Kelas. He keeps me occupied.

Also, I never mentioned Rita had just one bottle of the Rudoberry stuff did I? She has more. Like, 4 bottles more.

Actually, I asked her about his appearance. She said yes. But otherwise, if he doesn't stick around longer, he's leaving after the wyvern gets captured.

Edited by Psych

@Phoenix

But we're missing people in the NPC slots, which must be filled then obviously. >_>

What slots? There aren't any slots for npcs, they're handled on a case by case basis and right now Lev is the only justified or qualified NPC anyway :/ (HM lost her qualifications after she stopped being useful and the water tome vanished)

Actually, I asked her about his appearance. She said yes. But otherwise, if he doesn't stick around longer, he's leaving after the wyvern gets captured.

:/

Edited by Phoenix

OP is fine as long as she gets the job done. She's a ninth circle for crying out loud. What you're doing with her is borderline false advertising. And to think Iso spent years looking for this chick :/

The thing is that if the HM starts solving our problems...well that's just not good. Maybe she should just be like "I actually have to do stuff, bye guys" (I thought she could reattach weapons, but apparently not).

I'm going to be all Phoenixy and be writing more monologues for a short time just FYI.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@Phoenix

No, we do not. Downsizing is good.

@Snike

No, and what act?

Your lack of grasping that idiom saddens me. Entering Mini-Sage mode.

As of late, you've been throwing NPC after NPC, in quick succession, instead of working on your PCs. As a result, they are stagnating personality-wise. This is not acceptable. Therefore, I request you cease and desist on the NPCs, until further notice. Because they're ruining the RP experience.

Unless you want me to go back to ways on how Pary can act evil towards Dani and the bandit, and how Rita can flirt with Iso and Kelas. He keeps me occupied.

Pary holding that much of a grudge is ridiculous, and it makes him look way TOO petty to be useful. And Rita needs to stop being a dumb bluehead.

Also, I never mentioned Rita had just one bottle of the Rudoberry stuff did I? She has more. Like, 4 bottles more.

:facepalm: What. The. Hell. Man. Does she really want to attract men like flies? That just screams of obvious trolling.

Phoenix, rush the pink wyvern in. Go.

Edited by Snike