• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Naw, we're both evil aunts. I'm just the one who's in the channel more to hit people with newspapers.

Does that make me the black sheep of the family? Or rather, blacker sheep?

"What is implausible about one of the six heros having a blessed weapon?"

IIRC, Harold had a weapon but it wasnt blessed or anything of that sort. Basically, Berthold was one person. Him having a "blessed" weapon will put him on top of all the others heroes since his weapon was "blessed". This is impossible due to the fact that Harold is the most famous. Yeah, one of the reasons I am the bad guy right now is because I am bored and one hero having a "blessed" weapon that wasnt as reknown as the others is pretty odd to me :/

Edited by Soma Cruz

IIRC, Harold had a weapon but it wasnt blessed or anything of that sort. Basically, Berthold was one person. Him having a "blessed" weapon will put him on top of all the others heroes since his weapon was "blessed". This is impossible due to the fact that Harold is the most famous. Yeah, one of the reasons I am the bad guy right now is because I am bored and one hero having a "blessed" weapon and he wasnt as reknown as one that didnt is pretty odd to me :/

He was also known as "Bethold the Smith" Not The Lancer, or anything of the sort. As he was known as a smith, then it stands to reason that he was likely a bit worse of a fighter than the others overall, bolstered to their level due to the weapon advantage. Bethold's fame as a hero comes from his weapons, and so it makes sense.

Besides, all of the heros weapons are far and above a normal weapon. Bethold's just a bit more so, due to his area of expertise.

He was also known as "Bethold the Smith" Not The Lancer, or anything of the sort. As he was known as a smith, then it stands to reason that he was likely a bit worse of a fighter than the others overall, bolstered to their level due to the weapon advantage. Bethold's fame as a hero comes from his weapons, and so it makes sense.

Besides, all of the heros weapons are far and above a normal weapon. Bethold's just a bit more so, due to his area of expertise.

Smiths can bless a weapon?

Im sorry, this isnt that big an issue. I just needed something to do.

Smiths can bless a weapon?

Im sorry, this isnt that big an issue. I just needed something to do.

Bethold used light magic to temper the Crimson Weapons, didn't he? Same source.

Smiths wielding light magic.

/confoozed

Bethold is Damians father, Or rather the father of Ethers character. That should be more then enough explanation why Bethold is stronger then all forces in the RP combined. What's wrong with throwing in extra light magic skills?

Edited to clarify.

Edited by Kanami

To be honest, while I'm a little apprehensive about Gungnir, I'll reserve judgement and see how it turns out. It'll probably be fine and even great.

Just cut Ether some slack Kai. And yes, I am aware of the hypocrisy.

Edited by Red Magister

Considering how easy a tent is to spot when there isn't much else going on(Especially a big tent), I made the preemptive assumption that Rosy is rather "special", and brought us there. We may now commence.

I think the more important thing is that Vera just committed treason. I mean it's all right if you want her to do that, but she was awfully blunt and not internally struggling at all about it.

Just give me the word, and she is as good as court-martialed. The higher ups don't hold her in high regard already, it wouldn't be a stretch.

It's up to you if you wanna take that route, however.

Hold off on that for just a little bit, Ether. While I promised to be harsher on dumbass military officers(we're looking at a definite court-martial here), I need to make sure that Psych knows how insane she's acting atm first(a bit of a final warning thing: see below). Also, if it does happen, don't just have her get a notice, make sure there's a legitimate way for the "higher-ups" to actually find out about this. Oh look Aiya's there XD

@ Psych

Do you have any idea how utterly insane it is for a general to go around telling Septimians about an upcoming invasion? She's obviously not planning on switching sides and losing that high as the sky rank you gave her.

*sigh*

Yes I just linked that. I am just that disappoint. Consider that your final warning. Ether has the go'head after that.

EDIT: I'm so out of it I don't even know what to post about regarding that meeting. I don't want to add more "she's insane" to the thought segments. That's kind of already out there.

Edited by Phoenix