• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I love how some people are whining for a timeskip, but then when it does happen, everything for the next page or so is all "screw you, I'm finishing my pre-timeskip business".

A little patience goes a long way. </random>

I wasn't going to have Heinz join into a conversation, but it's not something he would ignore. Inconvenient timing, I guess.

My post was more to get people to wrap up their TS business (we've been at this manor for like a week c'mon guys) than to instigate a TS.

There's nothing inherently wrong with spending a week at one location though, is my point of view. Plot happens at the speed of plot. If there's important stuff still being handled, then it still needs to be handled. Trying to force things to move at a faster speed can often be counterproductive, is all. Now, of course peoples opinions get in and differ on what exactly constitutes important, and there's the effect of "well if someone else is still doing stuff, Imma do a thing too," which leads to creep and stagnation, but I just find that I fall on more of the 'let things flow' side of the spectrum of governance, myself.

I wasn't going to have Heinz join into a conversation, but it's not something he would ignore. Inconvenient timing, I guess.

Dude, the point of the post was not to bitch at the people engaging in pre-timeskip endeavors at all. In fact, entirely the contrary.

My point was that the speed of plot seemed too slow. Things for the most part stopped happening at the manor like two days ago, but we're still kind of lingering there for some reason.

It was installed to prevent cheating. Thing is, I don't cheat. At least, I THOUGHT I didn't cheat.

Not to be rude, but, why do we have to play by certain combat rules that you don't have to, again?