Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I won't be as active as usual for awhile either. I'm taking a whole week to recover so my posts will be mostly kept to a minimum and don't expect much that isn't character deving or at least relevant in some way.

Unrelated: I just finished Nyx's fullbody sprite(not the pegasus, the mystery chick). I'll post her when I ... get around to it.

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I won't be as active as usual for awhile either. I'm taking a whole week to recover so my posts will be mostly kept to a minimum and don't expect much that isn't character deving or at least relevant in some way.

Unrelated: I just finished Nyx's fullbody sprite(not the pegasus, the mystery chick). I'll post her when I ... get around to it.

Got your room back? Sweet.

Alright, heal up. Just letting you know that for major events, there's the battle. That would be all I'd worry about, right now.

Yes my domain is my own again so I'm mostly back up to speed, but I nearly died so I'm going to be taking it easy obviously.

@ Battle

Ah yes, the inevitable battle. I'll try to be here for it but I doubt I'll actually miss it. My schedule fits the rp pretty well.

... :mellow:

EDIT:

Yay! A new record! I've done a grand total of four fullbodies today ... ... and none of them have anything to do with LoAF XD

Sprite Queue:

Arrin 16%

Mystery Chick #2

Reika

Henry

Completed today:

Nyx (Multiwinged chick with amazing powers)

Sapphire Langley (A Kliene-esque colonel)

Miguel Taylor (A Lev-esque Lieutenant colonel)

Cain Fletcher (A reliable and loyal lieutenant)

Edited by Phoenix

it is as I feared, the topic has hit ten pages of angst and randomness and the actual plot has yet to happen

...we're gonna have to wait another four hours for plot though

~hits head against homework~

Don't get a concussion from that. Then, we'd have to suffer through fifty pages of angst and randomness. =/

Edited by Snike

Notes on Kiryn's Battle:

I hate you. >_>

So she can't kill Isotov until everyone else dies?

1-2 range = cheap

WHY DOES EVERYTHING MISS?

Also, there are 5 players. You, Phoenix, Cynthia, Snike, and Me. Why can only 4 attack before enemy phase?

Edited by Shopkeeper

Also, there are 5 players. You, Phoenix, Cynthia, Snike, and Me. Why can only 4 attack before enemy phase?

She appeared out of nowhere mere feet from where Kelas and Eric stood, quickly closing the distance and striking Eric hard in the forehead with the hilt of one of the red-black blades that had appeared in her hands. "Stay down!" she hissed, flipping away with a laugh, as he dropped like a stone. "So... many... not... red! Who's first?"

RTFT

Edit: Vantaged. >.<

Edited by Snike

Oi, Cynthia, you may want to edit your post. Charlotte was level 2 before this battle. =/

How do you figure? It doesn't actually matter either way though.

She has had CEXP, right? Right now, all level one units have at least 1.95 EXP, due to existing per chapter. Therefore, she should be level 2 if she's even had one heal.

You only get the 5 exp per chapter if you aren't part of the group yet, so she's been relying upon CEXP since Ch8? I think.

Megae critted Irina.

Edited by -Cynthia-

You only get the 5 exp per chapter if you aren't part of the group yet, so she's been relying upon CEXP since Ch8? I think.

No, level 1s get +5 for every chapter, regardless, for existing. Otherwise, pretty much everyone needs to lower EXP gains. She's level 2.

In unrelated news, Alex is 2.40, factoring her kills and attacks in CH14. =D

Edit: Yep.

Edited by Snike

Heh ... Irina's still alive somehow XD

Anywho, I took a good ten minutes to do a sprite recolor for a character I hadn't done yet. Imagine Vika with red wings, red hair, red eyes and Nephenee's mouth. She looks pretty cool actually.