Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I somewhat subverted the siuation by only having the lead peg go for the bull, so it's not going to nearly as easily crushed.

Riding a bull wyvern is way too OP if it gets every bonus in the wyvern description, its influence on combat should probably remain fairly minimal for balance reasons.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I only meant it for the first encounter.

Percy would not leave out a bull wyvern had he seen one.Once word gets around,the shock value dies down significantly,the bonus was only meant for this battle,with "WTF its a Bull Wyvern!!!!!" effect.

Nyeh in that sense I don't mind, My concern was for it be a reoccuring thing, if it's just for this battle I don't see the harm. Though as for what benefits you get, that's not something I can comment on, Though something I can complain on! XD

You can't attack and Vulnerary in the same turn Ether (FE rules). Mainly because Vulneraries have no real limits on supply.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Hmmm, just noticed that it's must wait "5" battleposts, meaning there's a need for 6 people not 5 XD (including yourself) And here I was hoping to end a battle before battlehog Kai/Helios/Chase came into the picture XD

It shouldn't be over in 10 attacks anyway. The odds say that there should be a miss by the PCs. Eventually.

And just so you know, you can't post your characters seperately to make multiple battle posts, the limit is by player.

Edited by -Cynthia-

XD Should have been obvious but I suppose it should be stated in black and white for some of us XD

Also, don't trust the odds, chances are it won't happen XD

Looking forward to the enemy phase if it's being used this time round (Doubt it is, but still can hope)

Nadesico logic: Hope=Larvae form of Despair, it can either die, or change to despair, either way can't be good XD

Edited by Nadesico

XD Should have been obvious but I suppose it should be stated in black and white for some of us XD

Also, don't trust the odds, chances are it won't happen XD

Looking forward to the enemy phase if it's being used this time round (Doubt it is, but still can hope)

Nadesico logic: Hope=Larvae form of Despair, it can either die, or change to despair, either way can't be good XD

I'm tempted to make a 10 Eva enemy, just to see how many times they get hit.

There might be an Enemy phase, but I'll probably let the first round of battlers go (so perhaps after 1 more post...Phoenix is totally here).

Edited by -Cynthia-

To those whom have seen me involved in the serious discussion thread: I apologize if how I have acted there has turned you off. While I am fairly free-form, I have some area's that I am terribly pig-headed. The topic of religion (especially when atheism is involved) is something that gets on my bad side majorly. Please, if you have any problems with how I act there, bring them to me via PM and not through RP interaction or OOC fights.

WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME?! YOU HAVE COMMITTED A GREAT SIN! A SIN SO GREAT, THAT THE ONLY WAY TO ATTONE...

IS TO HAVE FUN!

Nah. Dun have a problem with it so long as everything gets evened out in the end with Daiman and Esphyr and anyone else who missed out. Also, grats on your first enemy phase!

I just didn't want them attacking initially for logical reasons, they could probably run in now and start smacking some peg bitches (not Celeste though).

Edited by -Cynthia-

Careful, Snowy. When the Atheists teamed up on me, I got banned from serious discussion forum ... which was like six+ months ago :facepalm:

On a happier note, congrats on first enemy phase ... *sigh* I'm still sad :sob:

Because ... I'm still banned from serious discussions for some reason. Fox(not the red one) isn't even a mod anymore ... ... ... that highly intelligent scout loving perfectly coordinated eagle eyed legitimate born fellow :sob:

EDIT: *snickers* :P

Edited by Phoenix

You might want to edit that post.

Anyway, I don't see from the posts you made how you got banned, though apparently a lot of it was before the data loss, so can't really comment.