• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

WRT class change, I suppose that's a question for Snowy.

If it were up to me, I would probably let people follow the branched paths that were present in FE8 if they really wanted to (though things like Peg Knight--> Wyvern Knight are hard to explain).

That's what I meant. Except, not really Peg->Wyvern. More of Fighter -> Hero.

I thought Snowy said no self insertion

Nvm

Most people's main characters tend to be self insertions to some degree. Not to say they can't play other types of characters, but people generally enjoy pretending to be somebody that resembles themselves.

Most people's main characters tend to be self insertions to some degree. Not to say they can't play other types of characters, but people generally enjoy pretending to be somebody that resembles themselves.

Iso only resembles me in his fire antics and his attraction to Katie :mellow:

I have likely self inserted myself through all my characters rather than just a single character. There's aspects of me in every PC and NPC I've made thus far, especially Ixion, Lev, Ivanko, and Iso.

I think that applies to everyone, to some extent. It's really hard to detach yourself from characters 100%, because we're all multi-faceted.

I havent yet :(

Thats probably why they are so annoying

Fix'd. Anyways, anyone want to post?

I would probably only be able to fully detach if I made a character completely unlike myself, some sickeningly sweet pure hearted Mary Sue. Although then I might be attached to seeing them fail repeatedly, so it doesn't even work then.

I guess the key is being able to detach enough to realize that the bad things that happen to your character don't happen to you, and might be fair/best for the plot.

I would probably only be able to fully detach if I made a character completely unlike myself, some sickeningly sweet pure hearted Mary Sue. Although then I might be attached to seeing them fail repeatedly, so it doesn't even work then.

I guess the key is being able to detach enough to realize that the bad things that happen to your character don't happen to you, and might be fair/best for the plot.

OR I could give you lessons. (no need for awesome smilie here)

Mark isnt annoying

Or is he?

Well, there's the sword push thing, along with the arrogance to say he could have killed Eric right on the spot, with no weapon at the time...

Helios was in the medic wagon, Bal

I was under the impression there were many medic wagons, due to many injured. You want him in the same wagon as the others?

Okay, he'll be in the other half that Tessa hasn't seen yet then.

OR I could give you lessons. (no need for awesome smilie here)

Nady has argued that you would never let anything bad happen to your characters.

Anyway, where is everyone?

Mark, Eric, and Kamilla are in Istample

Tessa, Morgan, Arrin, and Kelas are in Wagon 1

Isotov is in a cage, Irina is presumably nearby, Damian and Aiya are near Ulfy

Esphyr/Katie/Helios are in the other wagon?

@ Bal

Correct ... there's at least four ... about ten to twelve injured per wagon I'd reckon.

@ Cynthia

You mean regarding Iso and the poison evasion? I thought I already cleared that up :unsure:

Everything else tends to go horribly wrong.

Besides, I won't guarantee that all my PCs will survive because I want to see how bad this could all get first.

Viv and Irina tend to stay out of trouble -_-

Edited by Phoenix