• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

... Tired?

Moving on, Mark is either dead or soon-to be dead, if any more brigands pop up.

Belated: Regarding Irina: I think she sees the necessity of escape, but is bound by care for the rest of the group. She doesn't want to go until she sees that they can also run. (Just what I'm seeing here, anyway.)

Though if the unconscious person that just got dumped by her feet goes entirely unnoticed, I'll be a bit more dubious. (Her brother's supposed to be the oblivious one, after all.)

Mark can't be killed without Kai's permission, so I guess they just ravage him and leave him for dead.

I guess in character there's a distinct denial that sticking around= definite hanging. I bet Phoenix is planning for his NPCs to save us, but I'd prefer we save ourselves.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I wonder what I should do in such circumstances :/

I need to work out some way for him to get away (since I can't kill him). Oddly enough, I don't mind having to think of a way to fix such a hard scenario

Need to move the plot along now, to where?

\

We can't exactly advance the plot, until the main group gets it's act together catches up, time wise. We have a whole day to burn, basically.

Edited by Snike

Nyeh, I've got nothing to do, might as well spam a few conversations in until you have to leave. (Which will most likely be immediately now XD

Contemplating a support with Eric, most likely end it around a B :/ Not sure yet.

But since I'm doubting ever getting even a C with anyone else at the moment, It can't hurt, on my side at least anyway.

Speaking of supports, let's chat about possible pairings atm, since plot cannot move without Bal/Ether/etc.

Iso/Katie: Would actually support now, too bad she's not around

Kelas/Arrin: Siblings, don't seem to talk much though

Arrin/Tessa: Interact a lot, kind of have a little crush thing going

Morgan/Tessa: Lots of interactions show some caring and all that jazz

Edited by -Cynthia-

Hmm, well Iso/Katie I'm not too sure, they already have a C, and I don't think it's too much of a stretch to claim a B, but my personal preferences would be to wait a bit longer.... once she returns.

Kelas/Arrin, I'm not too sure about either, they're related sure, but I don't think past relations should be too heavily factored in when considering supports. And while Kelas seems worried about Arrin, Arrin seems more intent on focusing his attention on Tessa.

Arrin/Tessa, I'd say this is ready for a C, the Selizara stuff was enough IMO, but it's essentially up to Bal and Lacuna to decide when they want to do a support.

Morgan/Tessa, Are ready for a C, but I don't see much bonding XD At the moment it looks like they attained a C with eachother, but neither wants to get any closer to the other. I'd say Arrin/Tessa is splitting this support apart at the moment XD

Hmm, well Iso/Katie I'm not too sure, they already have a C, and I don't think it's too much of a stretch to claim a B, but my personal preferences would be to wait a bit longer.... once she returns.

Oh, I was talking about getting a C, I didn't think the first one counted.

Kelas/Arrin, I'm not too sure about either, they're related sure, but I don't think past relations should be too heavily factored in when considering supports. And while Kelas seems worried about Arrin, Arrin seems more intent on focusing his attention on Tessa.

Arrin wants to distinguish himself fom the other mages in the party. He doesn't want to remain the eternal virgin like Helios, but he doesn't want to do his sister like Isotov either.

Iso/Katie: This one is going to get exploited, oh so much, by Shanice. Plot aside, it will be interesting when Katie inevitably gets her voice back.

Kelas/Arrin: Probably not going to be that important. Arrin's got Tessa to attend to.

Arrin/Tessa: Looks healthy, so not much to say about this one.

Morgan/Tessa: Morgan? Get a support? Madness! Honestly though, this might be how the ice queen defrosts.. Or turns to the LoAF, if Tessa gets killed with this support intact. Anyways, I was looking through Phoenix's character controls, when I saw this:

Romantic subplots Note: Ones w/o %s are not possible supports.

Irina

Isotov

Damian

Aiya

Esphyr

Katie

Morgan

Kelas

Arrin 1%

Chase 1%

Conrad 1%

Isotov 0%

Irina

Tessa

Helios 1%

Mark 10%

Eric 1%

Kamilla

Reika

Ivan 10%

Lev 50%

Ivanko 0%

Ixion 60%

Stephanie

Irina, support the uber-broken necro-stomper? What?

Katie got kidnapped by mercenaries hired by Harold. It was supposed to be a chance for the party to escape, but Phoenix isn't letting it happen because he really wants a trial for some reason.

Why does everybody think I can't read? ;_; I was going 1st circle, because I thought at the time that 2nd or third would be too high. I guess not, then.

Nady confused Mark with Eric, I confused you with Kai. It happens.

I doubt they would let Katie out of their sights until she was delivered to Harold, so she must have a pretty good trick to beat them 3v1.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I got confused once >_< Or twice, leave me alone.

I often confuse Kai with Lightning :/ In terms of Rp'ers though.

Though

Reason for characters getting confused= lack of personality, Iso stands out from the males just fine XD

Just my opinion

Katie is a seemingly weak mage with one one attack that could only be considered a joke at best. Following the rules of video-game/anime logic, she is the most powerful character in the party, whacking around things like huge monsters and offending party members, so long as she never actually initiates combat. That way, when she is captured, she is perfectly helpless despite having whacked Esphyr out with one attack. When captured, despite her blatent non-helplessness, she must remain helpless until a moment in which her power can be considered ultra-comedic to use; at which point she can punch out Chuthulu with ease. So in order for her to escape, she simply needs to find a moment in which the comedy value of her beating up all three would be at it's greatest, and voila! Instant escapee!

Anywho, sleepy. Bed fer me. Naddy, if you or anyone else has any third-party-types that you want to run into the headmaster in that lonely field, go right ahead.

Edited by Speedwagon
Unnecessary double post