Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

^And that's just in OoC :facepalm:

@Snike/Ether/Kai

I'm pretty sure Kelas would be against whatever Morgans trying to do, so it's up to one of you to restrain Kamilla I guess :/

@(Idiotic Criminals)

Right and she's most likely going to be getting along with the biggest idiot criminal XD

@Cynthia

Do I get a heads up on what you're going to be doing to poor Kamilla, or am I to react accordingly once you've done casting it? XD

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

^And that's just in OoC :facepalm:

@Snike/Ether/Kai

I'm pretty sure Kelas would be against whatever Morgans trying to do, so it's up to one of you to restrain Kamilla I guess :/

@(Idiotic Criminals)

Right and she's most likely going to be getting along with the biggest idiot criminal XD

@Cynthia

Do I get a heads up on what you're going to be doing to poor Kamilla, or am I to react accordingly once you've done casting it? XD

That person won't be Eric. >.>

I'm thinking amnesia or severe mental retardation, temporary of course.

Some would argue she already has the latter XD

Though IMO, you're the ones with mental retardation

Lacuna suggested that, but I don't see how that's going to help much unless you wipe out a pretty big chunk, I don't mind though, Though someone's going to have to think up a reason as to why she's following the group then XD

She'd only really get to liking Iso if he helped her go on a wyvern killing spree :facepalm:

She's sympathetic to Chase, but she's not forgetful and she'll always hold crap over his head.

Crap which has yet to be revealed.

*Is waiting for someone to hold her down*

Guess I need to wait until tomorrow

@Cynthia XD lol

Kamilla: Why is that man trying to set me on fire if he's my friend?

Kamilla: That ones got a knife held up to my neck, is that what friends do?

Kamilla: Why is Mr Helios taking so long in the toilet?

Amnesia eh? Hmmm, opens up a few interesting possibilities. Has my approval :P

Edited by Kanami

We can lie and say we're her best friends.

I giggled.

More really bad stuff for Iso on the way. FYI, I'm not torturing Iso for fun, this is just how bad being a crimson weapon wielder really is ... unless you're Morgan ... then you only have to worry about getting cleaved nearly in half every battle and being dropped.

Then Iso's just taking crap for everybody huh? :facepalm:

So far he's been caged, slammed into several walls, fallen five stories, knocked out twice, chained, and he's probably getting kicked or something as we speak.

EDIT:

GREEEEEN!!!! :wtf:

Edited by Phoenix

Derek and Dani had pretty good childhoods. Eric, too, after Arckson found him.

Edited by Snike

I'm not even sure if the CW are supposed to bring misfortune to their wielders :/ I know we all went with that idea when the RP started, but as Cynthia said, some don't seem to have suffered at all.

Arrin I sort of would disagree though, like Kelas his parents were killed and later he mentor. So turmoil in his life is warranted IMO. Ether will most likely chalk it up to Damian having mastered the CW <_<

And yay! While I don't like the color green, it felt wrong staring at a blue Serenes :/

OK, the colors still need some fine-tuning, but it's looking good so far.

Edit: So much for shaking. -.-; *goes to edit post*

Edited by Snike

Urgh!! I can't see a friggin thing!! My eyes!! Stephanie must've been here >_<

Snowy specifically stated that the cws bring their wielders misfortune in one way or another. Morgan's can probably be chalked up to no social life, and Damian? He's scarred as hell and therefore has fewer romance options. Luckily Ether's creation of Aiya ensures Damians love life is secure.

EDIT:

@ Nady

I kept the quote just for fun. It's in my manage notes tab, isn't that great? :)

Edited by Phoenix

I thought I read it somewhere before signup as well that they brought misfortune. (Hence Reika's story of being caught the day after the daggers were attained). But I also recall somewhere along the line, someone commenting on everyone having crappy live (Back during the end of chapter 1). And I thought I read somewhere that it was just what Esphyr believed and not actually true, and due to obvious reason I think it was Snowy.

Then again, it could just be my imagination.

* Is contemplating how she should kill the immortal bird*

Edited by Kanami

I recall Snowy saying that as well.

Damian has the most successful love life out of everyone so far, not sure what you're getting at Phoenix. His parents are dead I guess.

Edited by -Cynthia-

You could marry me ... ... then I'd just kill myself.

Curse Lacuna and her laws of equivalent exchange

<_< I guess I could end up with worse.

Wil-.... will you-.... will you go to hell for me? Why shoul I marry some poor sod like you?

*wonders how well Cynthia's enchant Kamilla plan will go* ( ̄ー ̄)

PURPLE?

Edited by Kanami

I recall Snowy saying that as well.

Damian has the most successful love life out of everyone so far, not sure what you're getting at Phoenix. His parents are dead I guess.

I attribute Damian's "success" as you put it to Snowy's love of being involved with us. Esphyr and Damian is similar to Katie and Iso. Too similar. Not enough resistance makes me believe that Snowy's not too concerned about how the romances play out, as long as they're good.

Aiya is the other love interest and she's Ether's character. Of course she loves Damian. There's no way Damian can be completely rejected that way.

If he seduces Morgan, Irina, or Stephanie( :lol: ) somehow then I'll back off in this area.

EDIT:

@ Nady

Uh ... before I answer that ... what's a sod?

Edited by Phoenix

I don't think Irina would be particularly hard to romance. She gets along with pretty much everyone and is dumber than Amari.

True, Damian's romantic partners were not that difficult to obtain, but still better than anyone else has done thus far.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@ Nady

Uh ... before I answer that ... what's a sod?

:/ You'll be happier if you don't know then. XD

I don't think Irina would be particularly hard to romance. She gets along with pretty much everyone and is dumber than Amari.

Tessa/Arrin seem to be doing a good job?

&Lmao at Irina < Amari

PS EDIT: I'd also like to know the answer to Eric's question. The crimson weapons are powerful weapons, but I haven't seen any evidence of them being necessary to kill the demon king. And as I keep saying there's been no sign of demons other then the Mesh, Ivanko's encounter.... I'm not to sure if that's nulled information or if it's still valid

Edited by Kanami

Arrin's so shy he probaby won't admit he has feelings for Tessa until Chapter 29 or something.

Also, considering powerplaying Aiya for the restraining, but that's less fun than oonvincing Eric.

There aren't very obvious signs, it's just things that Morgan knows/prophesizes.Thus treating her as a loon is acceptable. Needing Crimson Weapons to kill the Demon King is obscure knowledge.

Edited by -Cynthia-