• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Nady refuses, Nady is an annoying pestilence and will not obey some fools demands.

That, and I have no idea what to do with Kamilla yet.

Your fault for going off and doing your own little thing and not interacting with others:/

Nady refuses, Nady is an annoying pestilence and will not obey some fools demands.

That, and I have no idea what to do with Kamilla yet.

Your fault for going off and doing your own little thing and not interacting with others:/

You do realize that to stay in character, and not semi-godmod, they had to do what they did, and end up where they did ... right?

Normally I wouldn't care about inactivity, but the only people NOT online right now are Snowy, Cynthia, and Snike. What gives?

You do realize that to stay in character, and not semi-godmod, they had to do what they did, and end up where they did ... right?

Normally I wouldn't care about inactivity, but the only people NOT online right now are Snowy, Cynthia, and Snike. What gives?

You do know that I supported Cynthia's mind swipe and asked for it right? Of course you do, you were around at the time. Meaning it's just your birdbrain memory kicking in :/

I think my main interaction at this point in time would be Cynthia, Snike and possibly Lacuna anyway :/

@ Lacuna

lol

@ Nady

I meant Iso and Irina getting owned and dropped into the city :/

@ Ether

For a second there, I thought you were going to try to capture Shanice or something. I wonder where that kind of paranoia comes from.

*points to previous explanation*

I've got some catching up to do. I'll see what's possible.

Then there's the fact that Shanice immediately turned into the first alley it could find. Having those posts be legit means that Shanice has located at least half of the crimson weapons in just an hour or two. Ohhh expect hell -_-

@ Lacuna

I updated the info on Shanice explaining the purple issue.

One second, reading link ... LMAO!!! XD

Edited by Phoenix

@ Ether

Pretty much, it's just now it may take this as a good opportunity to gather assistance.

EDITED: For gender confusion

Edited by Phoenix

I love being blissfully ignorant on this Shanice character, and intend to keep it that way. :D

That said, maybe this is why I'm finding the continuity of Phoenix's posts dreadfully hard to string together... :/

Edit: WTF Multiquote kicked in from a different tab... It never did that before. I am not amused.

Edited by Balcerzak

I'm back! I'm back! Firstly, what's up with the board? Secondly, what's happened?

Forum software upgrade, skins left in varying states of disrepair.

Everybody seems to have successfully made it to the city (except Damian/Esphyr?), Isotov is causing a scene inside the church, Kamilla was brainwashed.

I don't know? I'm confused enough with what Kamilla's supposed to think atm without worrying about gender benders.

Actually on second though, she knows Kelas is female, due to her... well, current attire. (She has to think female, or crossdresser XD)

Okay. Would it be safe to say that Esphyr is with the group trying to get into TISME and Katie is still with the mercs?

Edit: And that no one has tried to spot either the headmaster or Helenos?

Edited by Snowy_One

Esphyr and Damian need to actually get into the city first. And no one is currently trying to get into TISME.

Katie is still with the mercenary mage trio atm.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Okay. Would it be safe to say that Esphyr is with the group trying to get into TISME and Katie is still with the mercs?

Edit: And that no one has tried to spot either the headmaster or Helenos?

I don't believe she is, but I can't recall for certain.

Katie + mercs situation is entirely untouched.

Nobody has tried anything with the headmaster or Helenos, unless Mark and Ian's adventure led them there (I sort of didn't pay attention to it).

@ Snowy

There's not enough info.

Helenos could be in the Alps somewhere.

Headmaster is ... where?

Katie is unrescueable without a quick godmod.

I'm highly discouraged on all fronts :sob: