• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

A break? You take breaks? :blink:

That was a nickname for how she handles stat battles. Besides, what if she is Nady 2.0? Do you really want to share? Or worse ... be ... replaced?

If it's by Cynthia, I'm willing to step down :/

And yes I do take breaks, making apple pie (I sound like an old lady) for one of the kids I teach, it's his birthday :/

I considered cake, but it's likely his family will be providing that, and figure I might as well prepare an afternoon snack. :/ Though I'm certain he'd prefer I fake a sickie and tell him I can't teach him today XD

I don't know if I want Cynthia hounding me for the rest of this rp. I hate to say this, but I'd rather deal with what I'm used to :/

RP TIME until reinforcements: eight minutes

Waaaay back in the six hero's bio.

A promiscuous man who views women and battlefields as the same, sadly in more ways then one.

Please don't tell me you didn't figure out what this meant.

I remember it, I just don't want to image it :facepalm:

Love child or not, Katie is special ... tome bashing lass. God bless her soul ^_^

EDIT:

Cynthia's up to something :mellow:

Edited by Phoenix

Well Lev does have a bit of good guy in him, but he's a borderline pervert. He'd try to steal Katie away from Iso if he ever saw her again, well ... that's only if he showed up and said hi BEFORE Viveka joins. Then he'd be all over her or something :facepalm:

If neither are present, he'd likely go after innocent little Kamilla for some reason, or maybe Aiya or Morgan :/

That's not perverted, that's having no respect for Iso's over clingy feelings (fun fact, he's known Katie for...less than two days?)

Harold mutilated and raped (I think) his own daughter. Obviously there's quite a bit of difference there.

:/ *Wonders why every male/female pairing needs to end in a relationship*

*Thinks Phoenix has too many characters*

Because that's how we do it in AMERICA!! Yeah!! >_< ( :/ )

Just trying to keep things interesting. We can't always rely on Snowy and Cynthia to cough up random joes.

@ Cynthia

I'm from Vegas ... here they'd be married with two kids by now XD

I concede that Lev is a good guy with no respect for Iso's sexually liberal behavior.

(Actually I think it's closer to three days ... in Vegas ... that's uber chastity)

Edited by Phoenix