Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I'm not making a post in here every time I want to have two characters talk to each other.

If you've got other ideas that don't involve letting people know not to crowd support building in advance. Let me know because I'm hurting a bit too(figuratively speaking).

I guess that is true...

Goddamn it,just try to make the next ones a little money hungry...

The soldiers haven't been bribed that much at all. My incompetent soldiers would have easily accepted bribes on certain occasions, they just keep seeing the girls first and go down the perverted road instead. They've rarely been absolutely non-corrupt.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

It's not necessarily about support building, you can have conversations with any two characters really.

But it feels very awkward to post here in Feedback "Aiya is talking to Mark right now! Do not interrupt!" because another character might have a valid interjection or there might be plot events happening which necessitate continuing the conversation at a later date. At the same time, it's hard for characters to interact with each other if other stuff always pops up.

Unfortunately I'm not really a big fan of posting in conversations written previously via PM because they seem forced, so I really have no solutions. I think part of the problem might be too many characters in the party, it's bound to cause chaos. Interactions felt much easier in the early chapters for some reason.

Well that's fire emblem for you -_-

I have a solution. How about this? How about EVERYBODY carefully read everybody else's posts in the chapter thread(like we should've been doing all along) and make sure there's a decent enough reason for someone to be doing what they're doing(interjections and all)?

The pm convos were just meant to be for the actual support convos.

EDIT:

@ Cynthia

lol wyvern mail.

Pegasus mail is its rival and both are targeted regularly by bandits :lol:

Edited by Phoenix

Lol I figured using flying units as mail carriers would be efficient.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure some people don't read other people's posts at all (not naming names...). There's also a balance to reach between talking and plot, if we sit around too long Nady gets bored and sets wherever we are on fire.

I read everything before i post,although I'm not sure if you are refering to me or not...

On that note,please let me know if I'm doing anything that is clearly out of it,or whatever.I may not catch it if you don't,and I might not pick up on hints if I don't know they are directed at me...

Yes, it is I know I missed some things when I was on vacation (the whole exploding fort business). You weren't really who I was talking about though *cough Kai cough*.

@ Ether

Not naming any names, but consider yourself not one of them ... never mind ... Cynthia said it XD

@ Cuddles

Don't say it

@ Snowy

Cya soon?

@ Cynthia

The same thing exists in my fanfic, and yes it's highly efficient ... at least until airships come along.

The pm convos were just meant to be for the actual support convos.

Personally, I'm not sure I even see the need for "actual support convos" to be labelled and set aside as such. Maybe this is just me.

After a few seconds, Arrin realized he'd gone unnoticed; he'd mistaken a pack of students for the others, and meanwhile the group had gone its own way. As students rushed by, he looked about, almost panicking.

Across the hall he thought he heard familiar voices. He ran, bursting into the room. "Will somebody please help--" he began, but broke off as he noticed an imposing, vaguely familiar figure across the room. With horror he shrunk back: he'd just interrupted the headmaster of TISME. "Beg pardon," he managed, and tried to remember if he'd ever been taught how to disappear.

why am I the invisible kid aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh

Personally, I'm not sure I even see the need for "actual support convos" to be labelled and set aside as such. Maybe this is just me.

The reason for pming support level increases was to save space. Posting a conversation could take days in the chapter thread and would take up a lot of space. The pm method is faster and after it's compiled, it all goes in one post, and it's pretty much impossible to interrupt for obvious reasons.

As for labeling them as such? I like going the extra mile.

EDIT:

@ Lucy

... ... ... if only I could help :(

Edited by Phoenix

I agree. It seems to me that relationships just tend to develop over time and at some relatively arbitrary point we can slap a letter on it.

Also I just had a fun idea. One day we should each control another Rpers characters and attempt to post in their style.

Maybe Arrin did remember how to disappear?

Edited by -Cynthia-

why am I the invisible kid aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh

Apparently Arrin is better at invisibility magic than he thought. (I was waiting for someone else to acknowledge him too, actually.)

Also I just had a fun idea. One day we should each control another Rpers characters and attempt to post in their style.

I call Ether. that way I only have to remember not to put spaces after commas.

EDIT:

@ Lucy

... ... ... if only I could help :(

Hell, you could trip over Kelas in the hall for all I care. I just want to be sure I still exist here.

also @Cynthia: Only if Nadeisco gets Kai's characters. (I want to see how much havoc she wreaks with them.)

Edited by Darth Lacuna

"Hi,I'm an angsty bitch with a superiority complex just because I'm a noble.Also,I can disarm any attacker,no matter what,despite being a frail little mage boy raised as nobility."*elwind**elwind**elwind*And then I walk around with a haughty look on my face and continue to know everything,yet I wonder why people think me and my personalityless bodyguards are bland characters.

Hell, you could trip over Kelas in the hall for all I care. I just want to be sure I still exist here.

also @Cynthia: Only if Nadeisco gets Kai's characters. (I want to see how much havoc she wreaks with them.)

Don't give me any ideas -_-

Aww, I wanted Kai.

Helios saw the invisible werewolf vampire ninjas out of the darkness."Good thing I'm an expert ninja werewolf vampire hunter." said Helios as he took out his silver bullet stake katana. "What should we do?" asked Ian. "Help me fight them fool." said Helios."I'll help too." said Mark.

Helios attacks with Elwind (6,6,6).

Mark attacks with his lance (6,6,6)

Ian attacks with his sword (5,6,6)

The werewolf vampire ninjas all died.

Apparently it's be mean to Kai day.