• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Emulating Kai is harder than it looks. He has a very unique posting style.

Giving people control over their new character's possible deaths is just asking for trouble. Personally I'd axe about half the current cast.

Emulating Kai is harder than it looks. He has a very unique posting style.

Giving people control over their new character's possible deaths is just asking for trouble. Personally I'd axe about half the current cast.

I guess the appropriate question would be; "Given the ability to axe people,who would you leave alive?"

I guess the appropriate question would be; "Given the ability to axe people,who would you leave alive?"

Damian

Morgan

Esphyr

Isotov

Kelas

Helios

Arrin

Chase

Tessa

Eric

Kamilla

possibly Aiya

I might just have some people leave the group, rather than kill them outright

Damian

Morgan

Esphyr

Isotov

Kelas

Helios

Arrin

Chase

Tessa

Eric

Kamilla

possibly Aiya

I might just have some people leave the group, rather than kill them outright

So,basically trimming off the non-CW wielders,while leaving us each a character?I guess as a second character that doesn't have a CW,if Aiya is on there,even as a maybe,I must be doing something right.

She has enough personality to keep around (like Kelas) and actually interacts with people. Plus with Irina gone, she'd be the only flier.

Though having her die would allow Damian some nice tragic angst. Hence the maybe.

Edited by -Cynthia-

She has enough personality to keep around (like Kelas) and actually interacts with people. Plus with Irina gone, she'd be the only flier.

Though having her die would allow Damian some nice tragic angst. Hence the maybe.

Well,if that explains the maybe,then I guess I'm doing even better than I thought.

I'm not surprised,Damian would likely go into a fit of psychotic rage,and Gae-Borg kills everything in the vicinity before Damian is put down...like I said,she saved him from near-insanity once,if she dies,the chance of him retaining his mental stability is quite low...

Hence why I'm glad no one else can choose to kill off our characters...

Hence why I'm glad no one else can choose to kill off our characters...

Especially if those people are Nady or myself.

5 fliers is pretty ridiculous. Our mount situation is already absurd, everywhere we stay is now required to have massive stables. Not to mention all the food we must have to have in order to keep all the beasties in shape.

Edited by -Cynthia-

5 fliers is pretty ridiculous. Our mount situation is already absurd, everywhere we stay is now required to have massive stables. Not to mention all the food we must have to have in order to keep all the beasties in shape.

Actually, there's no need for massive stables/corrals/aeries because that wouldn't be realistic. The group could just start having makeshift hitches. Then there's Susann's tendency to go exploring. Viveka doesn't always hitch her pegasus. You may see her on the roof of whatever building the group is staying in from time to time(yes that was slightly predetermined about Susann's personality).

As for food. Let's have the group go hunting every now and then. Splitting into teams is great for support building.

Feed Helios's bodyguards to them.

I'm glad today is pick on Kai day, otherwise I'd feel like a bully.

I think the issue with mounts is that from one side it seems normal, because about every FE game has this many mounts, and nobody bats an eye; thus nobody thinks too much about bringing in another mounted unit. On the other hand, we haven't got an army and a merchant backing us up, like you do in most FE games by the time you have this many mounts.

As for food/stables, I don't think it's that improbable; any reasonably-sized inn would have a decently big stable, to accommodate merchant convoys and such. Food's a little iffier, as when we're camping out, we haven't got any grain on us, which most of the horses are probably used to (Amari can forage, but the other three likely aren't used to it.)

So I guess it's really just a matter of what we consider to be an acceptable break from reality...

Now can someone please react to Arrin/trip over Kelas? Please?

Edited by Darth Lacuna

Now can someone please react to Arrin/trip over Kelas? Please?

Stables are big enough to hold several horses, but probably not several wyverns.

I would have, except I felt like I needed to do some plot advancement. Plus, if Morgan tripped over Kelas she'd probably just get up and keep going.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I think the issue with mounts is that from one side it seems normal, because about every FE game has this many mounts, and nobody bats an eye; thus nobody thinks too much about bringing in another mounted unit. On the other hand, we haven't got an army and a merchant backing us up, like you do in most FE games by the time you have this many mounts.

As for food/stables, I don't think it's that improbable; any reasonably-sized inn would have a decently big stable, to accommodate merchant convoys and such. Food's a little iffier, as when we're camping out, we haven't got any grain on us, which most of the horses are probably used to (Amari can forage, but the other three likely aren't used to it.)

Lucy, I love you so much right now!! You just gave me a great idea!

The group needs a supply depot! Though I am the god of NPCs I will gladly consider any objections to the group obtaining one in the near future -_-

I already mentioned hunting as a way to obtain food and build supports, but that may only work some of the time.

Susann will likely graze. Kiev will hunt down and eat small creatures if he gets too hungry.

Iso can live off of Katie's sandwiches and Kelas' jerky things.

Irina is immortal or something.

Viveka is a model so she doesn't eat ... ever.

The jerky's not infinite either, she's going to run out soonish. It's not like she's got an entire dried deer in her saddlebags.

The thing with the convoy/supply thing is that we're not like most FE armies; we're constantly on the move. If we could get sort of a Merlinus, that could help (though with a wagon from the beginning).

Also: Oh man, mystery post. Dramatic.

Edited by Darth Lacuna

@ Cynthia

Damn! >_<

There must be some Nady/Cynthia alliance against Amari going on behind the scenes.

@ Lacuna

Yes! Starts with a wagon, promotes to a ... a ... SUPER WAGON, complete with a ballista and a small library! :awesome:

Mystery post has become Ixion plotting to mindf*ck Helios.