• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Comedy gold.

Also hey, earlier I was being quite deliberately benignly offensive to Katie, so yeah that was fun too. Though she did let the "you people" bit slide, the reaction to 'dumb' was about what I'd expected. :XD

I think it's just that it breaks the established mythology a bit too much. It's been stated this that and the other way that the Crimson Weapons are attached to their wielder... I suppose we could have it be that Rayton's was some sort of fake that looked superficially like a Crimson, and Chase has the real one...? It's really up to Snowy, though.

The magic 8 ball has been known to make mistakes, but I was basing it off of Snowy's earlier comments in-thread about the matter. Perhaps I was overly abrupt.

Actually news in these days was delivered by men standing up on platforms. They would yell out the latest news while crowds gathered around. These men were usually protected by guards in case people got upset at what they were saying, and they may or may not have a scroll on hand with the info written down depending on their retention level. That accompanied by the ensuing word of mouth method got news around pretty quickly.

I was suggesting that Rayton ends up dead or something and it can be transferred via spell.

If a wielder can be separated from the weapon as suggested a few times in the story(and Snowy hasn't said no to this yet) then surely the cw can be transferred to another person in a similar way.

Well,I do aim to please.

No one's gonna request any alcohol?None at all?

The other riders already left, and Isotov doesn't drink. Irina would have some(she takes after Ivanko), but she'd be uncomfortable doing so before bed.

Back! Esphyr and Katie are fine bedding with anyone, though sharing a bed with each other would be pretty lame. And did someone mention alcohol? Esphyr would be interested!

Snowy's indicated his verdict, I personally don't think he'll be coming back since he was only ever here for the RP, (didn't post outside RP, and didn't seem to interact with anyone not linked to the RP) Maybe his profile has a link to his email?

As for CW transferring, I think it's possible for a CW to change owners, I mean, if demons hid it in little children (bound it to their souls) surely there's a way to unbind. And characters like Damian probably willingly bound themselves, so I can't imagine it being impossible.

Either way, Rayton seems like he's going to be the permanant Crimson bow wielder XD

@Kai, No, I don't like that crappy tool, and frankly I don't need that much information,

1: I don't need weapons ranks since they don't exist

2: I'm not updating the image everytime I get a vulnerary.

3: Half the stats are useless,

4: The simple (smaller) one I threw together has everything I need

*Goes off to read the RP topic in all it's bed-sharing and alcoholic glory*.... mixing those two can't be a good thing.

*Goes off to read the RP topic in all it's bed-sharing and alcoholic glory*.... mixing those two can't be a good thing.

I know Ether's doing this on purpose. First the virgin comment, and now alcohol before bed? :hat:

I'm not sure who to build supports with. So far Iso and Irina are only compatible with each other, Maybe Damian too I guess. Hmm ... better pay more attention to this in the future :unsure: