Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Dancers were excluded from the game, (Kamilla classifies under dancer but is NOT a dancer, that boosts other characters stats)

Moves twice? Hmmm interesting and I'll consider it,

A revival item might not be such a bad idea actually.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Dancers were excluded from the game, (Kamilla classifies under dancer but is NOT a dancer, that boosts other characters stats)Moves twice? Hmmm interesting and I'll consider it, A revival item might not be such a bad idea actually.

I didn't mean like stat boosting rings, I meant basic move-again dances.

XD I'm not that stupid Lacuna XD

I was thinking of decreasing the 5 battlepost to 4 battlepost. (Mostly useless unless we have alot of people posting considering enemy turn nulls battlepost count)

That's what I meant, dancers were excluded. But I argued my character in as a dancer type which was like a temp stat booster, in retrospect, I probably should have just made a healer.

The second part indicates my thoughts on the move-again concept.

Edit

People = Not post = Bad = Boredom

Edited by Kanami

IIRC, there already is a a reviving item (Smelling Salts). An auto-res or a full revival item might be an idea.

Item Suggestions:

Single shot crossbow, fixed damage.

Crit rate increase potion. One turn only.

Single-use Barrier, to ignore all damage for one attack. Second hit deals regular damage.

Alcohol, to artificially increase attack and HP, but reduce SKL and SPD.

Skill suggestions:

Resolve

Daunt

Pavise

Cancel

Parity

Stay the F*** away from me you crazy bastard!

@Admin/Mod Yes that was necessary

...If you don't mind me asking, why do you still go out with the girl? :/

EDIT@Snike

I've considered most of them already and still haven't worked out, or I've rejected them.

Singleshot Crossbow: Considered, but how much and would it ignore Def/Res?

Crit rate: Considered but rejected due to it nulling some skills

Single use barrier: Considered and implemented already

Alcohol: Didn't consider but is a multi stat improving item a good idea/

Skills: Not my jurisdiction atm and I honestly don't like skills, and won't have anything to do with them other then flaming them

Edited by Kanami

Mind control device to recruit an enemy for 1 turn?

Item to escape battle

Item to pass off damage to a teammate?

I'm still asleep in the street if you want to come ravage my body.

Edited by psychout50

@New signups

Someone make a new RP, we're getting bombarded with new RP'ers here XD No, I'm not being serious

Mind control: Cynthia and Ixion already do that, if you're a shaman you can too! XD

Item to escape battle: Would anyone actually ever want to escape battle?

Item to pass of damage to a team mate: Love the concept! *Gets to it right away*

List so far

Vulnerary 1 10 (Recovers HP by 10 points) A liquid drink that has a bitter taste

Elixir 1 25 (Fully recovers HP) A drink which gives a tingly feeling and has a sweet aroma and taste

Healing Kit 1 25 (Seller rolls 6 sided dice, If 1~4 get 0~3 vulnerarys If 5~6 get 1~2Elixirs) Store specials offered at some shops

Pure Water 1 20 (Adds 3 Resistance to your character for the battle it's activated) Purified water, often offered in churches

Stimulant 1 20 (Adds 2 Str or Mag to your character for the battle it's activated) A Halton drug sometimes used on their soldiers, causes cramps after use, and consistent use could lead to death.

Ginseng 1 20 (Adds 2 Evade to your character for the battle it's activated) A Septimian drug used to increase the energy in an individual, perhaps in more ways then one.

Concoction 1 20 (Adds 2 Hit to your character for the battle it's activated) A Elysimmian drug used by TISME students to increase awareness and ward off sleep for those long nights of studying

Lucky Amulet 1 10 (Nulls the next attack) A medallion with an image of the goddess of luck engraved crudely on it, is said to suck in bad luck

Grace Ring 1 100 (Allows you to spend as many points as you have on one or more stats (eg 2 in SPD))

Sacred Nectar 1 30 (Revives a fallen ally and gives them 3 health)

Double attack 1 30 (You only have to wait 4 battleposts Not 5 before making your next attack)*

Scholars Notes 1 50 (Gain 10 Exp)Detailed writings left by a veteran mercenary or student of magic.

Magic gem 1 30 (Deals X amount of damage (determined by crit dice) before you attack) A magical jewel that is configured to unleashes a blast of magic at the enemy, crafted for those who have no proficiency in magic)

(Smelling salts, is also being considered, but I'm looking for a price range, probably 30 or 40 gold)

@On streets :/ Seriously? You were sleeping on the streets for 24 hours?

Edited by Kanami

EDIT@Snike

I've considered most of them already and still haven't worked out, or I've rejected them.

Singleshot Crossbow: Considered, but how much and would it ignore Def/Res?

Crit rate: Considered but rejected due to it nulling some skills

Single use barrier: Considered and implemented already

Alcohol: Didn't consider but is a multi stat improving item a good idea/

Skills: Not my jurisdiction atm and I honestly don't like skills, and won't have anything to do with them other then flaming them

Crossbow: 15 G, 6-8 MT, Takes DEF into account.

Crit rate: Wrath and Keen Edge are the only ones I see with crit rate, and one requires a loss of 2 STR, the other requires 1/3 HP. It could plausibly stack. I see the point, though.

Barrier: >.<

Alcohol: Wasn't completely serious, just allowing drunken bar fights to exist.

Skills: Just putting them out for discussion. I honestly support skills, if only because they add depth.

Mind control: Cynthia and Ixion already do that, if you're a shaman you can too! XD

Item to escape battle: Would anyone actually ever want to escape battle?

Item to pass of damage to a team mate: Love the concept! *Gets to it right away*

Magic gem 1 30 (Deals X amount of damage (determined by crit dice) before you attack) A magical jewel that is configured to unleashes a blast of magic at the enemy, crafted for those who have no proficiency in magic)

@On streets :/ Seriously? You were sleeping on the streets for 24 hours?

Yay!

If we're low health and don't want to die or something......

Double yay!

Item to trade health with someone else?

Item to reverse Weapon Triangle?

Item to be better than Kai at everything? Wait, no one needs that... cept Kai.

If you have a magic one, shouldn't the mages get a physical one?

....yes, yes I was.

Edited by psychout50

Erm, kind of iffy about him being a axe knight with 4 speed. Mounteds are usually balanced in stats for starts (and axes are not the speedy ones for sure)

He's a really fast armor on a horse?

Grace Ring 1 100 (Allows you to spend as many points as you have on one or more stats (eg 2 in SPD))

You mean stat redistribute? Sweet.

Magic gem sounds fairly useful XD If you wanted to run away, why not just run away? This doesn't apply to my character but if you apply a vulnerary to a character with less then 10 hp in the first place, does it go to say 10/9 hp, or just 9/9?

Item to trade health with someone else? Sounds similar and will be lumped in with damage transfer. (It's like secret PvP! XD)

Item to reverse Weapon Triangle? Hmm, weapon triangle doesn't come into play very often, perhaps something to null the weapon triangle for a battle)

Item to be better than Kai at everything? Wait, no one needs that... cept Kai.

That wouldn't have any effect other then making Kai a bit better, but then he wouldn't be Kai

If you have a magic one, shouldn't the mages get a physical one?

The magic thing can be used by mages as well, it was just made for those who couldn't use it, bracket= important, outside is just a quick description of the thing, since we had an issue at the begining where I didn't understand if Vulneraries were a drinking liquid or a rubbing salve.

....yes, yes I was.

You now lay robbed and naked on the streets with a foul taste in your mouth and your derriere hurts for some strange reason.

@Snike: When you level up you get a few points to distrbute *needs to check* Assuming you get 5 stat points, you can upgrade the same stat twice, (Not redistribute existing stats, though that's an interesting item idea)

I need to check sign-up if you can already do that though, not sure.

@Whistler, Sadly you only get 9 then XD

Kanami.co.ltd is not liable for faulty products and while we may apologize we will not give you a refund, thank you... *Hangs up*

Edited by Kanami

You now lay robbed and naked on the streets with a foul taste in your mouth and your derriere hurts for some strange reason.

Dammit, Damian!

Edit: If that's the case, Ether needs to redo his level ups.

Edited by Snike

I thought Ixion had the headmaster now? Damn him and his yaoi...

@Snike, No it was an example, you only get 3 stats per level up. Rendering the item to be not as useful, so I might drop it in price.

@Psych: Apparently the headmaster was a female spirit thing

Edited by Kanami

@Snike, No it was an example, you only get 3 stats per level up. Rendering the item to be not as useful, so I might drop it in price.

I was referring to the possible no double stat boosting rule.

Edit: Ironically enough, the most recent post in the RP thread was #444.

Edited by Snike

I'm assuming Snowy's silence means I can do whatever the hell I want :/ Come out GM, come out, come out, come out of the closet and reveal you're gay :/

@Psych: I suppose so

@Snike: Damian boosted Def by two huh :/ Hmmm, not sure what I can say there, there's no rule against it, so Snowy'll have to be consulted I guess.