Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I don't know either. Technically, supporting Katie is pointless since she can't fight. Though wasn't Esphyr supposed to have a Morgan C?

Ah do it anyway. Katie would have interesting support convos simply because she has to write everything down :P

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

You two had a support? *Gets the feeling that the support just crumbled*

Anyway regarding Katie, you've listed her as an NPC, does that mean she's likely to go her own way at some point in the RP. Or should she be considered the same as Esphyr, just without combat abilities?

I get the feeling you probably won't want to reveal that, but I figured I might as well ask anyway

I don't think we ever actually quite had one. At any rate, "growing friendship" at this stage seems really off.

Tessa (maybe Aiya/Damian?) are really the only characters I can see Morgan supporting with atm (with a little more dialogue), since interactins with evryone else tend to be non-existent, or unfriendly/hostile.

She's not addressing them directly, she's talking to everyone else who is still around.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Morgan make mistake? XD

"we will have trouble not attracting as much attention"

Vs

I'm just going to shout out Crimson Weapon out aloud in public XD

Edited by Nadesico

The irony is that there is a reason why Esphyr is so annoyed at Morgan. I just don't want to reveal it now. And yes, it does have to do with several things that have happened so far.

Morgan make mistake? XD

"we will have trouble not attracting as much attention"

Vs

I'm just going to shout out Crimson Weapon out aloud in public XD

I didn't really clarify how loud she was talking. She was only intending to speak to the people at the same table, shouting would be a bit much, not a whisper either though.

Edited by -Cynthia-

You know I love arguing, so I'll bite.

Morgan wasn't really talking to one specific individual, and therefore projecting her voice around her, a normal voice would probably still be a valid option, and I didn't mean "hysteric shouting" or anything like that, Might have gone a bit far to let the men in the corner hear, but at the very least Kamilla was at the table setting down a plate, so she heard :)

Ah well, damage is done XD

Esphyr is secretly an anima mage? XD jk

Damn it Naddy! It was supposed to be a secret! :P

Anywho, Esphyr doesn't seem to have any real supports ATM then besides Katie, but that would be... weird. I wouldn't want to do that. Both are just gonna stay outside though unless someone tries to talk to them. Don't worry. Esphyr will just sleep in the stables and Katie has her room after all.

We're in the capitol? I thought it was just a border/minor town! The capitol would have been... much more eventful. Like Vegas with Neon streets... Though I think Vegas already has those anyways.

Damn it Naddy! It was supposed to be a secret! :P

Anywho, Esphyr doesn't seem to have any real supports ATM then besides Katie, but that would be... weird. I wouldn't want to do that. Both are just gonna stay outside though unless someone tries to talk to them. Don't worry. Esphyr will just sleep in the stables and Katie has her room after all.

Oh that's horrible! Don't make me ambush you with love and support from Irina :lol:

And yes, Vegas is like that, except the neon lighting is up on the buildings rather than on the streets, at least in most places ....

Edited by Phoenix

XD I don't know, I only skimmed the posts, so don't really know where we are XD Border town works better for me, so ignore that part. (It was OoC anyway... wait, does that mean you approve of me burning down the border town? XD

Hmm so Elysimma is a slummy nation all round?

No. Elyisima is a decently high-end and upper-class type nation; except even the roaches are willing to pretend to be wealthy too. Think of it as the mage-nation if you need to simplify it.

*Mage nation = Big Library, with evil Librarians with hook noses and hawk eyes glaring at anyone who makes a sound*

@Kelas, I know Kelas didn't actually draw her knife, but I made her actually put her hand on it (Power-Play!, well not really since you reached for it) and I'm kind of going for a more.... commoner type character with Kamilla, all the characters so far seem to act as if it's an everyday part of life to swing a weapon around, but Kamilla was raised in a church which didn't really have that many sharp pointy weapons flying around, so it makes her nervous. :P

I did get that it was probably an exaggeration based on experience; I just found it a bit funny. Depending on the part of town, it might or might not be an uncommon occurrence for the locals, though an actual fight would probably get us chucked out regardless of location. We get to a classier part of town, they might actually have us check our (visible) weapons at the door.

Edited by _____

Hmm, so.... anyone going to post anything? Or are we done for the day? XD

Was going to go outside and either communicate with Esphyr or Katie but since mine was the last post, can't really do anything without a double post >_< Ah well, wasn't anything important anyway, just figured I'd talk to someone to past the time, and since the group inside the inn scares me to death, didn't really have much of a choice other then Snowy's characters XD

I think we're pretty much all asleep by now. ...Er... maybe. I will be shortly, anyway. If I can break free of the inexorable call of "and then what?"

Regarding who Kamilla ends up talking to, if the dinner conversation turns back to magic (or has too much input from Morgan) Kelas might end up outside to mess with the horses again, and might prove herself to be less scary (she's a sight better around animals than around people, even when "people" is her long-lost brother.) Alternately if the horses are startled into making noise by whatever she'll come running out to see what's going on. (Though I would not recommend attempted horse theft, we all know how she feels about that... but that's not really in character for Kamilla anyway.) Arrin may also be scared out the door by someone or other. ...Actually it looks like you've got plenty to choose from now...

Lol lol Kelas the knife nut. She has three, two of which aren't visible (would have been used for gtfo'ing from those guards earlier, but proved unnecessary), and none of which are particularly big. This is the medieval-ish period, nearly everyone has a knife for general tasks. Kelas is just the only one who's had any mention of it so far, I guess XD

I find Isotov's analysis of everyone to be generally hilarious...

Must... resist... the call of that diagonalized username at the bottom of the topic... must sleep... argh.

I'm happy my schedule is so messed up. I'm generally awake during both posting periods :3