• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Explanations for Shanice

Choice: Shanice chose Kelas because she was alone AND outside the academy. There's no way for it to sneak into the academy without being discoverd(too many magic heads).

Damian form: It thought that at the time, Damian was the best choice for seducing women.

Eyes: They'll flicker blue for a second or two. Shanice'll sense it coming most of the time. If it sensed it coming 100% of the time, it'd never get caught.

Time: Listen carefully. Over time, Shanice's weak points are going to vanish. They only exist to give the group a chance right now. Eventually Shanice will be able to get rid of the purple color and the eye reverting weaknesses. Then spotting it will be nearly impossible at first.

Posting: That was just the first encounter. Shanice is only meant to make attempts on the group in person every other chapter or so. I've actually been discussing disguise posts with a couple of rpers and plan to implement it. As far is Damian is concerned, Ether wasn't on at the time and we kind of wanted to get that first encounter in asap, and without a huge incident. I see that as mission accomplished.

Stat caps and redib:

Seriously? Hmm okay.

@ Kai

What the hell is a commando? I've never played FE10 or any other FE that might be from. Shanice uses the assassin class.

@ Kiryn

Why can't I think of any good Damian jokes? :/

My reasoning for the initial sticking of it at 1.5 was because defense/resistance/evade doesn't get a dice roll while STR/MAG/SKL does. Though, I can see why it's OP'ed now.

How about reducing it to being 'for every three SPD/DEF/RES, you get 1 bonus point' and sticking them at a 1 point value?

Edit: Stuck non-magic users with a cap of two for MAG.

Edited by Snowy_One

My reasoning for the initial sticking of it at 1.5 was because defense/resistance/evade doesn't get a dice roll while STR/MAG/SKL does. Though, I can see why it's OP'ed now.

How about reducing it to being 'for every three SPD/DEF/RES, you get 1 bonus point' and sticking them at a 1 point value?

Phoenix endorses this.

Maybe for Def/Res, but Evd can still be brought up to invincibility levels fairly quickly (since you can also get +2 from Lck).

Kamilla being able to bump Atk by 3 should solve most Def/Res issues.

Maybe for Def/Res, but Evd can still be brought up to invincibility levels fairly quickly (since you can also get +2 from Lck).

Kamilla being able to bump Atk by 3 should solve most Def/Res issues.

Cynthia, I know this is partly just your attempt to sabotage Viveka. But I'm in full support of Kamilla's super buffs nonetheless.

@ Kai

Oh. Yeah just assassin.

I was actually thinking Reika (or Ketchup, whoever) more than Viveka.

6 Spd= 8 Evd+ 4 Lck= 2 Evd +1 for being a thief= 11 Evd total

This makes her invincible to things with a Skl cap of 3 or 4, which is most of the game. Wind supports are hard to come by and Kamilla can't boost Hit.

Viveka's max Evd would still be 8, which isn't nearly as bad.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I was actually thinking Reika (or Ketchup, whoever) more than Viveka.

6 Spd= 8 Evd+ 4 Lck= 2 Evd +1 for being a thief= 11 Evd total

This makes her invincible to things with a Skl cap of 3 or 4, which is most of the game. Wind supports are hard to come by and Kamilla can't boost Hit.

Viveka's max Evd would still be 8, which isn't nearly as bad.

@ Viveka

Sure ... sure.

@ Evasion for Reika

Cuddles plans things out pretty well.

@ Wind supports

Both Katie and Irina, the freebie supports as some might put it are both wind. Hard to come by my feathered butt :P

I'm not sure having every character having to force themselves to be friends with a non-combatant mute and a dumbass just so they can possibly hit an opponent is the best idea.

Having 6 Spd is already incredibly useful. You double like 80% of enemies. Becoming invincible (or nearly) on top of that is just overkill.

@ Snowy Sounds good to me. 1 bonus point of Def/Res per every 3.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I'm thinking you put 2 points into Res, which doesn't give you a bonus. (3 Def/Res is actually impossible). Other than that it's fine, I'm assuming 1 Str is hidden.

@Phoenix If you don't like the cap setup you can argue a unit up or down.

Edited by -Cynthia-