• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Nobody wants to help Arrin. Arrin is sad. (I get the feeling that Damian and Aiya would actually be inclined to help, which would make for interesting drama and such too, except Ether's not here arg blarg)

*Tessa helps an Arrin. She couldn't help it, he looked so sad standing out there in the rain*

Edit: I was beaten to it.

Edited by Balcerzak

I am now imagining Kyrin with a thick russian accent and benchpressing a man before she drags them off. I have a really racist view of Russians apparently. O.o

Type this in google images "Irina Sheik" ... ... ... that's my opinion on Russians ... and Sweds too I guess.

*Tessa helps an Arrin. She couldn't help it, he looked so sad standing out there in the rain*

And what happened after Tessa let him in and borrow the shower will forever remain hidden from the internet.

Meanwhile Damian continued making the beds squeak on the second floor.

Making the newly wed couple Isotov and Katie anxious that they were growing and unattractive.

Speaking of unattractive Kelas still visits the farm occassionally to play with horses, though why she can't walk afterwards is unknown.

Not that I mention the unknown, no one could ever quite figure out how the vocal group "Dumb as rocks" Irina, Viveka and Esphyr became so popular but rumor has it that they had a grouchy unfriendly manager called Morgan.

Aiya is still single to this day, but is hoping to join Irina and her friends in their band as she certainly qualifies.

Speaking of unemployed Chase has found a new home in the sewers, he calls them the Cobalt caves.

Chase's friend Conrad died due to old age and lack of attention, a bit like a bunny does I suppose.

As did Eric, who mysteriously died when an unmanned boeing 747 hit him on his way to get his hair cut at Cess's store.

Yes Cess started a hair salon, and is also helping youth though he wishes that retarded girl would stop drawing phallus's on his window. He launched a complaint, but his store was burned down by a wanted arsonist.

And what happened after Tessa let him in and borrow the shower will forever remain hidden from the internet.

Meanwhile Damian continued making the beds squeak on the second floor.

Making the newly wed couple Isotov and Katie anxious that they were growing and unattractive.

Speaking of unattractive Kelas still visits the farm occassionally to play with horses, though why she can't walk afterwards is unknown.

Not that I mention the unknown, no one could ever quite figure out how the vocal group "Dumb as rocks" Irina, Viveka and Esphyr became so popular but rumor has it that they had a grouchy unfriendly manager called Morgan.

Aiya is still single to this day, but is hoping to join Irina and her friends in their band as she certainly qualifies.

Speaking of unemployed Chase has found a new home in the sewers, he calls them the Cobalt caves.

Chase's friend Conrad died due to old age and lack of attention, a bit like a bunny does I suppose.

As did Eric, who mysteriously died when an unmanned boeing 747 hit him on his way to get his hair cut at Cess's store.

Yes Cess started a hair salon, and is also helping youth though he wishes that retarded girl would stop drawing phallus's on his window. He launched a complaint, but his store was burned down by a wanted arsonist.

This is like, the best post ever.

And what happened after Tessa let him in and borrow the shower will forever remain hidden from the internet.Meanwhile Damian continued making the beds squeak on the second floor.Making the newly wed couple Isotov and Katie anxious that they were growing and unattractive.Speaking of unattractive Kelas still visits the farm occassionally to play with horses, though why she can't walk afterwards is unknown.Not that I mention the unknown, no one could ever quite figure out how the vocal group "Dumb as rocks" Irina, Viveka and Esphyr became so popular but rumor has it that they had a grouchy unfriendly manager called Morgan.Aiya is still single to this day, but is hoping to join Irina and her friends in their band as she certainly qualifies.Speaking of unemployed Chase has found a new home in the sewers, he calls them the Cobalt caves.Chase's friend Conrad died due to old age and lack of attention, a bit like a bunny does I suppose.As did Eric, who mysteriously died when an unmanned boeing 747 hit him on his way to get his hair cut at Cess's store.Yes Cess started a hair salon, and is also helping youth though he wishes that retarded girl would stop drawing phallus's on his window. He launched a complaint, but his store was burned down by a wanted arsonist.

I don't why mine's the gay one and not Ixion.

That report is inaccurate. Eric died by getting hit by two unmanned Boeing 747s. At once.

All right, then. (Late late whatever, I had to wash dishes leave me alone.)

[spoiler=The train-robber story, or How Kiryn Attempted to Assassinate Officers of the KGB]

My school is in a city that used to be a major industrial center. The air quality used to be terrible. It's a lot cleaner now, but you still get the occasional day where, due to winds and weather, there's massive amounts of pollution everywhere.

My friend and I were walking to class one day, and we kept coughing. One of us asked something along the lines of "Why the hell can't we breathe today?!"

Later, during class, I was checking the weather website on a random whim and found why we couldn't breathe: there was an alert for high particulate pollution levels that day. "We should wear masks," I said. "But... the only masks we have are bandannas."

"Yeah, then we'll look like train robbers."

"..."

"We should look like train robbers!"

So we obtained the bandannas. Now this friend's roommate had a pair of nerf guns. We borrowed them.

This friend and I belong to an organization called the KGB. It was formed twentysome years ago, when a bunch of disgruntled members of the CIA (the Campus Involvement Association, which does tours and officialness and whatnot) decided they weren't having enough fun. Its sole purpose: Hilarity.

This day, there was a KGB meeting. Now the room in which the KGB meets has two main entrances: a door and a window (frequently used because the room's basement-level on a hill.)

We came a bit late to the meeting.

Several minutes in, as the officers were giving their reports, my friend and I appeared, shouting, nerf pistols blazing, I through the window and she through the door. The Recording Secretary made a heroic tackle to save the President. After we ran out of ammunition, we bowed to thunderous applause.

It was kind of great.

@Balcerzak: @Rain comment: You win, sir.

~tries to catch up on things~

...Yer all terrible people.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

All right, then. (Late late whatever, I had to wash dishes leave me alone.)

[spoiler=The train-robber story, or How Kiryn Attempted to Assassinate Officers of the KGB]

My school is in a city that used to be a major industrial center. The air quality used to be terrible. It's a lot cleaner now, but you still get the occasional day where, due to winds and weather, there's massive amounts of pollution everywhere.

My friend and I were walking to class one day, and we kept coughing. One of us asked something along the lines of "Why the hell can't we breathe today?!"

Later, during class, I was checking the weather website on a random whim and found why we couldn't breathe: there was an alert for high particulate pollution levels that day. "We should wear masks," I said. "But... the only masks we have are bandannas."

"Yeah, then we'll look like train robbers."

"..."

"We should look like train robbers!"

So we obtained the bandannas. Now this friend's roommate had a pair of nerf guns. We borrowed them.

This friend and I belong to an organization called the KGB. It was formed twentysome years ago, when a bunch of disgruntled members of the CIA (the Campus Involvement Association, which does tours and officialness and whatnot) decided they weren't having enough fun. Its sole purpose: Hilarity.

This day, there was a KGB meeting. Now the room in which the KGB meets has two main entrances: a door and a window (frequently used because the room's basement-level on a hill.)

We came a bit late to the meeting.

Several minutes in, as the officers were giving their reports, my friend and I appeared, shouting, nerf pistols blazing, I through the window and she through the door. The Recording Secretary made a heroic tackle to save the President. After we ran out of ammunition, we bowed to thunderous applause.

It was kind of great.

That's what the brigade needs :o :sob:

@psychout: Who said anything about gay? And honestly, can you imagine Ixion dealing with customers? Chances are, he'd set his own store on fire. Nevermind trusting him with a pair of scissors anywhere near your head.

@Eric: Two? :/ Well as long as he crumbled afterwards and covered downtown in ash I suppose we can arrange that.

On a serious note though, I request that Wyvern riders and Thieves get an extra stat somewhere. :P

Latest Stat caps(LINK)

17+14=31 Bandit

17+16=33 Fighter

14+17=31 Soldier

17+15=32 ArmKnight

16+16=32 Mercenary

16+16=32 Myrmidon

17+16=33 Archer

15+16=31 Nomad

14+15=29 Wyvern

15+18=33 Pegasus

16+17=33 Cavalier