Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Content is fine, but it does sometime get hard communicating with people that suddenly vanish. And waiting for a response to each question varies as well. Kamilla tried to talk to people but only Snike and Bal respond <_<

I can already see the massive Reika hate coming XD

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

It's more the premise that you're choosing to talk to yourself rather than interact with anyone else. I'm generally satisfied with the content.

Well ... maybe if Morgan was easier to approach under legitimate circumstances-*shot**miss*

and if Helios wasn't so-*shot**miss*

and where the hell is Bal?!*shot* ... ... ...

It's more the premise that you're choosing to talk to yourself rather than interact with anyone else. I'm generally satisfied with the content.

Helios V2 :newyears:

Except Helios is trying to change :mellow:

Well ... maybe if Morgan was easier to approach under legitimate circumstances-*shot**miss*

I didn't mean me necessarily, but a lot of characters aren't necessarily unapproachable.

and where the hell is Bal?!*shot* ... ... ...

Out with friends, he said so in a previous post.

Morgan's responses to Kamilla are limited because Kamilla doesn't matter to her except as a potential threat. Of course now Kamilla isn't with the group and is apparently losing her childishness, so she's essentially regressed to NPC status :/

I didn't mean me necessarily, but a lot of characters aren't necessarily unapproachable.

If you want interaction done, you've gotta do it yourself :mellow: (I almost laughed while typing that ... then laughed while typing this XD )

If you want interaction done, you've gotta do it yourself :mellow: (I almost laughed while typing that ... then laughed while typing this XD )

Objection, I'm not powerplaying other people's characters just to prevent you from talking to yourself.

@Kai The group either needs to consensus to override Morgan, or Helen needs to make a better argument

Edited by -Cynthia-

Objection, I'm not powerplaying other people's characters just to prevent you from talking to yourself.

@Kai The group either needs to consensus to override Morgan, or Helen needs to make a better argument

Objection overruled! Character controls are fun ... and ... you know you want to >:) (Remember when you jacked Kiev and Irina back at the burning town? Felt gooood didn't it?

Second option. Tie Morgan up and get a move on.

Actually contemplating having her leave the group for awhile :/ And I'd kill her off if she hadn't established some sort of communication with Eric and Tessa. Either way, I doubt she'll make it back to the group traveling towards the Mesh.

Hoping that I can find a way to have Reika talk to ShinyCharmander since Reika getting along with Morgan is impossible:P

@Phoenix's interaction comment.

I disagree, it's your own fault for making Isotov so unsocial (the same way it's my fault for not coming up with a decent reason for Kamilla to join) Irina's supposed to be the nice girl everyone likes/doesn't mind apparently but that role got taken by Tessa. So having her initiate discussion with others might be an option?

Objection overruled! Character controls are fun ... and ... you know you want to >:) (Remember when you jacked Kiev and Irina back at the burning town? Felt gooood didn't it?

I only want to use character controls when I have to do, not be like "Arrin walks up to Irina and says whassup?"

Second option. Tie Morgan up and get a move on.

Morgan will back down with an opposing opinion from someone she respects (not many people) or a solid argument. Or you could knock her down and tie her up, that works too.

Charlotte is probably going to annoy Reika pretty quickly.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@Phoenix's interaction comment.

I disagree, it's your own fault for making Isotov so unsocial (the same way it's my fault for not coming up with a decent reason for Kamilla to join) Irina's supposed to be the nice girl everyone likes/doesn't mind apparently but that role got taken by Tessa. So having her initiate discussion with others might be an option?

Iso's not antisocial. He's actually passed hating everyone. The only people he's distrusting of now are Helios and Morgan.

Irina actually has some conflicts brewing herself. Helios insulting Iso is starting to get to her XD

@ Cynthia

Considering the knock down and tie up option.

@ Char controls

Try it again sometime. It's good for the soul or something like that.

Edited by Phoenix

I'm sort of sensing a bit of awkwardness now, I know the group's not fond of Morgans attitude at times, but Isotov the one who doesn't want to trust anyone is willing to take Helen's offer? She could be an assassin!

And the fact that a shapeshifter is on the lose seems to have completely been forgotten.

Esphyr's seemed to want to have nothing to do with TISME, yet she's willing to take the offer?

Two days ago (RP) I could have labeled it the group being tired, but after sleeping through a whole day, it seems unlikely. I also expected a bit more resistance from Chase and Eric then they've done :/

Shapeshifter paranoia is part of why Morgan's trying to keep the group as small as possible and kick out those who don't actually contribute anything.

Arguably Iso's too busy trying to have his meal ticket to tag along to care about Helen.

I disagree with the cart being faster, not a cart that's carrying a dozen people and their belongings unless there's more then one horse (Clover). Though I guess a few would ride on horseback, I'm for the cart. Makes spotting the group alot easier :/ And hence makes it more believable that the group would get intercepted before they reach the swamps.

Since Kamilla's out for awhile I suppose I'll go back to controlling hostile NPC's :P

Split up = bad.

Either way I'd suggest waiting and seeing what the others think.

Edited by Kanami

I disagree with the cart being faster, not a cart that's carrying a dozen people and their belongings unless there's more then one horse (Clover). Though I guess a few would ride on horseback, I'm for the cart. Makes spotting the group alot easier :/ And hence makes it more believable that the group would get intercepted before they reach the swamps.Since Kamilla's out for awhile I suppose I'll go back to controlling hostile NPC's :PSplit up = bad.Either way I'd suggest waiting and seeing what the others think.

We also have Kelas' and Tessa's horses....

Edited by psychout50