Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@ Cuddles

I was wondering why you made that character ranking thing. Now I think you were just using it to poke at people's pride in their characters and make them rp better or something. If that's the case, then however crude and manipulative, you're not as bad as you sometimes seem :/ (Japs -_- )

@ Kiryn

Oh thank God you're online! I'm bored, have Kelas overeat again :)

Why do I keep pronouncing your name as "Keyern" in my head? :/

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Hmmm, I'd assume that's what Cynthia's intention were, I brought it up with Cynthia a few days ago and forgot about it until yesterday) when I was watching Rein/Kai's ranking list and was musing over how pointless and stupid it was. Somewhere along the line it changed from "Nady wanna flame people" to other random stuff I'm not sure about. Perhaps the sort of stuff you're thinking of.

I apologize if such an action has made you seen me in a brighter light as it was not my attention, and I assure you I am as bad as I seem.

Hmmm, I'd assume that's what Cynthia's intention were, I brought it up with Cynthia a few days ago and forgot about it until yesterday) when I was watching Rein/Kai's ranking list and was musing over how pointless and stupid it was. Somewhere along the line it changed from "Nady wanna flame people" to other random stuff I'm not sure about. Perhaps the sort of stuff you're thinking of.

I apologize if such an action has made you seen me in a brighter light as it was not my attention, and I assure you I am as bad as I seem.

Yeah be careful. I was almost under the impression that you actually had good intentions and wanted to unite the rpers through utter chaos or something :/

@ Snowy

I was going to give Katie one of the sexy moles Scarlet Enfria has, but I thought that might be going too far.

What, did he edit his original post? When I read it, he mentioned them getting killed.

Either that or maybe he just said it somewhere else. Not that I care enough to find out.

What, did he edit his original post? When I read it, he mentioned them getting killed.

Either that or maybe he just said it somewhere else. Not that I care enough to find out.

Never to return... Was what I read.

Yeah i was kinda hoping that Nady would kill them in one of her posts but she didnt :/

They are going to be gone until one of the following happen

1: Helios's character improves

2: We reach Septemus though they might prove weak by that time

And the noble is...?

Edit: Nade, stop taking pictures of Taupe.

Edited by Snike

@ Snike: Helios........ :facepalm:

>.> He's wearing mage clothing, no? Therefore, he looks like a mage. Plus, you're out of sight, in the back, at least, from whistler's PoV.

@Kai, I specifically told you to write your own character killing scene, it's a bit awkward writing Mark and Ians death from the bandits perspective, and I was assuming you didn't want me to write something up like "Bandit hit Mark with axe, Mark died" :/ Since you were attached to Mark at one stage or another.

I'm really hoping that Snowy has the sense to decrease character count from 3 to 2. (Exception for existing characters) since we have enough characters already, hell a dozen is enough. If the newies join we'll have near 20 characters <_< (And no one reference FE, they're usually an army, not a random group of mercenaries)