• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

The entire Ixion/Viveka exchange. But I'll let the masters make the jokes, instead...

That's funny.

I love playing with the perverted environment theme Ilyphina has going.

I salute you, whistler. With my middle finger.

That's funnier.

@ Kiryn

I knoooooow XD

@ Cynthia

I warned you of an impending monologue ... though that wasn't the one I originally intended. So I guess that's one down and one to go-*shot*

I've learned to accept the lesser of two evils. Monologue>Fapping to Katie.

This is probably some method to get Viveka in the group. Hopefully your plan follows logical recruitment standards, or I'm taking out my Crossbow for your Pegasus Knight.

I've learned to accept the lesser of two evils. Monologue>Fapping to Katie.

This is probably some method to get Viveka in the group. Hopefully your plan follows logical recruitment standards, or I'm taking out my Crossbow for your Pegasus Knight.

d'be fapping to Morgan if she'd just shut the hell up once in a while <_<

It's also a method to make Ixion a more obvious Sesshomaru/Naraku of sorts :P

EDIT:

What recruitment standards?! :blink:

Edited by Phoenix

Oh gosh, I haven't read that in so long that I forget what kind of parallels you're trying to draw. Ixion is the big bad? Wut?

Spoiler ... and I mean that.

Technically he's an enemy by default. Depending on how things pan out, he may become an ally. Largely depends on Iso and Irina though.

If Isotov got as clingy with Morgan as he does with Katie he'd probably scare her off, not to mention Morgan spending all her time cooking for Iso would mean she's either Shanice or been mindraped.

Morgan wouldn't have to bitch at Isotov so much if Isotov weren't so stupid all the time.

If Isotov got as clingy with Morgan as he does with Katie he'd probably scare her off, not to mention Morgan spending all her time cooking for Iso would mean she's either Shanice or been mindraped.

Morgan wouldn't have to bitch at Isotov so much if Isotov weren't so stupid all the time.

@ Bold

:lol:

Anyway ... Katie's nicer than Morgan so Iso has fewer inhibitions around her. Morgan's just waiting for someone to do something wrong so she can talk to them like an Italian housewife talks to her husband after a long day at work.

I enjoy a challenge, but Morgan wouldn't be a very fun support option for my characters without some kind of ... bitching downtoning ... ness ... <.< >.>

Really only a few characters are equipped to deal with Morgan without ripping their hair out. Somehow she still only manages the 3rd most hated character though (Kamilla and Helios beat her IMO).

Sorry for posting so little. Girlfriend and I had a fight. She... despises schedules and hates that I follow routines and plans (we had a fight a while ago about how I always read Cracked first thing in the morning for example. This time it was about why she can't follow a raid schedule). Long story short, she stormed off and I know better than to try and get her attention until she's calmed down.

@ Cynthia

I almost forgot to mention this! Never mind. I actually did forget what I was going to say. *sigh* whatever. Morgan is like Ninian. Only three support options. That's too annoying for words. That's something I can say.

EDIT: I know Viveka had something to do with what I wanted to say ... it was some kind of question ... and it was kind of funny ... NO WAIT!!! Now I remember what I wanted to say!

"Did you enjoy the content of the insanely long monologue at least, crossbowwoman?"

@ Snowy

We know a bit too much about your personal life. Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck in your efforts to reconcile ^_^

Edited by Phoenix

..... I'm kind of feeling sympathetic to your girlfriend then. Though as I said before, why you two are together defies any logic I have :/ What, with you two fighting every few seconds It's like you're already married XD

Don't worry 'Morgan' you'll be deprived of your bronze medal after Reika joins XD

And as Cynthia said, if half the characters weren't stupid I doubt I would have had to break character with Kamilla (though I would have optionally later on) while we were heading to Istample.

If I kill of Kamilla I'll make another (god knows how many) second character, and you can't beat the Nady, the level of hatred directed at her is far superior to anything you'll ever manage :P

Not sure what I'll do with Kamilla, for now, she'll just tail the group with the guards. But I'm sort of hoping that I can throw in a character (either one) soon since tailing the slow arse cart is getting boring. I'd have Reika turn up and be "Omg! I just happened to meet you on the road! The same way Heinz, and in a few minutes the way Argon will turn up"

@Phoenix

Where the hell's Shanice? I thought he'd be after us after his failed attempt........ or maybe ..... XD

@Cynthia

It's somehow satisfying to find Morgan ignoring characters that don't belong to me XD

Edited by Kanami

It was an ok monologue I guess, I started skimming halfway through.

Oh don't start acting like Kai. I wouldn't even write long posts if I wasn't trying to emulate Bal a little bit.

@Phoenix

Where the hell's Shanice? I thought he'd be after us after his failed attempt........ or maybe ..... XD

Probably disguised as someone with something interesting to talk about.

In all likelihood, it's probably just tailing the group like the cavalry. No point in attacking with everyone all huddled together in hatred.

@ Whisperer

That's exactly what he means.

Katie doesn't have a stat sheet anyway does she?

Edited by Phoenix

Oh don't start acting like Kai. I wouldn't even write long posts if I wasn't trying to emulate Bal a little bit.

Probably disguised as someone with something interesting to talk about.

In all likelihood, it's probably just tailing the group like the cavalry. No point in attacking with everyone all huddled together in hatred.

@Long posts

Yeah, but Bals post are interesting, cover the events so far. And perhaps most importantly is likeable XD Says me

@Shanice

Quick! Someone kill that bird!

There's a cockroach on the van! It's Shanice!

The cart itself is Shanice?

Clover..... I'm watching you. XD Amari Jerky complimented with Clover Jerky?