• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

*High fives Cynthia*

Katie's spell aborted! XD Mission accomplished :P

Snowy wasn't going to let her get killed off, and Phoenix's timing was good, since Katie would release the spell and somehow counter if Iso hadn't intervened. :P

Why am I never around when the drama happens? :/ Ah well maybe next time, since Reika won't leave the group at any stage I hope.

~The cart is on fire? XD~

Edited by Kanami

Obviously I'm assuming Isotov doesn't think Katie's a demon.

If he actually thinks it's the creature that murdered all his friends and just tried to rape Kelas and he's still protecting her I'm going to drive over to wherever you live and punch you in the face. He's known the woman for three days and their entire relationship is food.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@ Cynthia

Four days ... big difference -_-

He thinks Katie is Katie.

You can come over though if you want. It's about a four day drive from the east coast, and you'll have to sleep next to my dog Atlas, but I'd take a punch in the face just to see that XD

And here I was thinking that the group split had been aborted, considering how you got intercepted by Heinz, and then had to stop for the short battle skit, you're probably not too far from Ilyphina, and if Morgan decides to stay on the cart now I'm lumping in Cynthia with the other non-sense'ers

Morgan might stay on the cart if Katie is unconscious or dead. Or somehow convinced of non-demon status.

Morgan's not real fond of demons and she's not letting anyone get raped or murdered by them on her watch.

@ Cynthia

Iso's not fond of bombshells getting disintegrated on his watch :P

Goodness gracious man, you made the sprite yourself, and it's Lucia with a ponytail. Not that hot.

Morgan's kind of focused on "Katie" at the moment.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Morgan just keeps fueling the Iso/Katie fire with her crap! Snowy! How many points did Iso earn for wrapping her in a wall of fire and canceling out a elder magic attack? XD

@ Cynthia

If I make the Morgan sprite what then? :P

Edited by Phoenix

Morgan's kind of focused on "Katie" at the moment.

Quickly, she cracked the whip overhead, bringing the tip down upon Morgan's neck!

You're telling me Morgan just got whipped on the back of her neck (whips hurt!) and she didn't notice it? :/ Wouldn't it hurt?

Meh I could have mentioned "the whip hurt", but things were happening and it seemed self-explanatory.

She's also apparently a demoness... so I really dunno. You could still have Amari act funny around her.

Edited by -Cynthia-