• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

That depends on the type of magic, and how reasonable Heinz ends up being is very dependent on how Isotov handles being accused of being an arsonist. My guess is not very well though, so you can expect his opinion to go even lower than it already was.

More irrational hatred and less superstitious distrust, particularly of fire magic.

Kelas doesn't mind boomboom magic, but dislikes the tricky stuff.

Heinz doesn't mind the tricky stuff, but dislikes boomboom?

Works for me.

Morgan's not going to apologize in case anyone was wondering.

XD Still raining?

Yes :)

I don't even know how Kiev could understand what went on there really. Any excuse for IsoxKatie.

Morgan attacks Katie. Iso throws fire at Katie. Katie is still alive when all is said and done. Simple enough. Plus Kiev isn't trying to mate with Katie. He claimed her like a dog would claim any random object. If he figured out how, he'd probably try something though XD

There are good dragons, yes. Just... there are probably less than twenty left in the world including Helenos, and they dislike interacting with the world.

I remember a discussion about this. Now I'm sad.

Kiev has issues, dear.

Especially given Amari's fairly straightforward view of things to either protect (because they're Kelas, or her friends), ignore, or bite (because they react hilariously).

He's a wyvern. A wyvern's entire life is sex, territory, and eating. He was raised around humans for the most part, and he's just about an adult now. If we don't find a female wyvern on this journey Kiev might start claiming more women until he figures out what to do with his hormones.

He's a wyvern. A wyvern's entire life is sex, territory, and eating. He was raised around humans for the most part, and he's just about an adult now. If we don't find a female wyvern on this journey Kiev might start claiming more women until he figures out what to do with his hormones.

I find it strange that he can even distinguish between male and female humans. Even so, you think he would only claim things of a similar species.

Even considering imprinting instincts it's very odd animal behavior. Then again, wyverns aren't exactly animals.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Katie's starting to annoy me now :/

-I'm getting on the wagon regardless of what Morgan says

-I don't like Morgan

-I'm gonna curse Morgan

-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, forgive me?

She's either got a twisted personality that matches my own, or is currently experiencing mood swings :/

Ah well, Nady has post to make.

@ Snowy

Good night. Odd timing though :/

@ Cynthia and Kiryn

This is a side effect of domestication. Males and females smell different to them. Like I said, unless Kiev pulls a Garrus Vakarian, he's not going to try to mate with any humans.

EDIT: My dog does the same thing. Why did you think I wanted you to come over, Cynthia? :P

@ Cuddles

Is she menstruating?

Edited by Phoenix

Well either Katie realized that hexing people isn't a very nice thing to do or arguing with Morgan is not going to get her anywhere. Or she doesn't want Morgan to try and kill her again. Or a combination of all of the above.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Oh don't start acting like Kai. I wouldn't even write long posts if I wasn't trying to emulate Bal a little bit.

@Long posts

Yeah, but Bals post are interesting, cover the events so far. And perhaps most importantly is likeable XD Says me

I'm flattered. Both of you.

...It seems my characters have nothing useful to do right now. Ah joy.

Sorry, this is what happens when I fall asleep at the computer with a post half-written. I blame timezones. It's always good to blame timezones.

Katie tried to hex Morgan in a fit of rage and frustration and has calmed down a bit.

Edit: I want to impose a three-mole limit on the party from now on. Anyone agree?

Edited by Snowy_One

~counts on fingers~

Have we even got three yet? I count one joining, one (possibly?) returning, and... I'm forgetting something, and it's probably behind me, ready to stab... derp derp... one in the wagon.

XD

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist