Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT THAT WAS A STILL BECAUSE I NAVIGATED AWAY FROM THE PAGE BEFORE IT TRANSFORMED.

:lol:

I love getting these kinds of reactions.

Y'know Isotov's original reason for staying in the party was to protect Irina and would like to see more of that, despite it being monologues. Probably because he's known Irina for more than 3.5 days so it comes off as less ridiculous.

Anyway, the reinforcements point is a good one. I fail to see how Isotov originally willing to accept rides from strangers helps him protect Katie though.

Look at this from Iso's perspective. Irina is tougher than him overall(and has a wyvern), he's always in more peril than she ever is, and she's acting really jealous right now as well as catering to her boss(Morgan :facepalm: ). Protecting her has taken a temporary backseat due to their reunion issues that I unintentionally initiated :/

EDIT:

As for protecting Katie by falling into the trap? He prefers having the initiative. He knows they won't spring their trap before the group is vulnerable. He's certain that the group(with enough team work) can spring their trap first, though it won't happen like that( because there is little team work ).

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Yeah, I'd say deal with sprites before making guising ones.

Also, waiting on Damian reaction.

Unable to gallop =/= unable to fight, and they can still likely go faster than a human can through a swamp. We're all going to be moving pretty slowly...

I know,there would be no difference in regards to foot units,but like I said,I was referring to flyers,who still swoop in as fast as always,except that horse can't react to it like it usually would.

I know,there would be no difference in regards to foot units,but like I said,I was referring to flyers,who still swoop in as fast as always,except that horse can't react to it like it usually would.

If this swamp is the type I think it is, then our wyverns aren't going to be all that useful in the air.

Ulfy'll probably be grounded. Kiev's smaller but I doubt there's more than fifteen feet between most trees. He's probably grounded too unless flying over the entire swamp, but then visibility is obscured. Yeah the drakes are useless in the air.

Smash them aside?

I considered this option, but those trees have to fall on someone, and that someone is Eric. I think he needs a break from pain for awhile.

EDIT: There would also be a mobility penalty for plowing through trees, though Kiev would get the worst of it.

Edited by Phoenix

Until we find Charlotte, at least. Or you could have Tessa stalk Eric.

Edited by Snike

I'm looking forward to this Charlotte character. I want to see how Cynthia does with two characters. I'm hoping she does okay actually, though a tiny part of me would like to see some botching as far as management early on to illustrate my earlier point about redundant activity posting. :/

Let's skip the tree option, and kill these guys before the swamp.

So, we go find a random church? Or, is it going to be like a rescue the princess type of thing?

Rescue the princess? Oh please no. Ask Cynthia :facepalm:

That can mean many things. The question was an open one, to promote discussion.

I'm sorry Mario Eric. Your princess is in another castle.

^This

The whole Charlotte thing seems like an arranged marriage for Eric. That's probably a good thing though, since the only legitimate supports going on in the whole rp are ArrinxTessa, MorganxTessa, and HeliosxBook on making friends.

I'll try to handle things as best I can. We'll see how it goes.

As for Charlotte's recruitment I don't necessarily have a plan in mind, there are several possible recruitment scenarios, one of which is rescue the princess.

Arranged marriage is a little much. They definitely have things to talk about, but Charlotte should have significant reactions to other characters as well.

As for Eric, well... It would be nice if Snowy and Ether don't ignore him. >.>

Edit: He isn't out looking for her, either. That's just a bonus.

Edited by Snike

I'll try to handle things as best I can. We'll see how it goes.

As for Charlotte's recruitment I don't necessarily have a plan in mind, there are several possible recruitment scenarios, one of which is rescue the princess.

Arranged marriage is a little much. They definitely have things to talk about, but Charlotte should have significant reactions to other characters as well.

@ Handling things

Good luck :) (I mean it)

@ Resuing princess

:facepalm:

@ Interactions

I think the reason I have Iso spend so much time with Katie is because:

A: Miranda is dead

B: Stephanie is an NPC

C: Irina is his own sister

D: Kelas is androgenous? I don't know.

E: Aiya is Aiya

F: Tessa is occupodo

G: Morgan is ... hahah! Let's not go there.

H: Esphyr would make a good buddy to whine about how much CWs suck but not much else so far.

I: Kamilla ... no.

J: Reika ... ... ... I don't see the point of this one either :/

Times ignored: 2. One more time, and I might send the offenders glasses. Or put my posts in bright neon yellow. Just so they see them.