• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Okay.

Edit: Yes, me and Naddy talked about the world religions. This is pretty much the result.

And like everything else Snowy approves of, it threatens none of my own plans, nay! It gives me more content to work within and everything seems to be falling into place quite nicely >:)

XD Hey, I editted it from what I orgininally posted XD

I'm not going to say what the original post was since it screamed "Pleasure me!" XD (not literally)

Awww, is Morgan worried her little faithful boytoy will get stolen? XD

Seems like Arrin refuses to communicate with the male members of the group, you cougar catcher you! XD

Sesame Street boy scares me :(

Edited by Nadesico

Morgan is favorably inclined to anyone who doesn't disagree, whether it's out of fear or actual agreement.

Eww, Morgan/Arrin is a gross romantic pairing. He seems more interested in Tessa anyway, it's kind of cute.

Male members... lessee... Damian's been off with Aiya, Isotov's not talking to much of anyone, Chase is in drag and making himself scarce for safety measures, and Helios is off across town (though honestly, would that meeting go well?)

So it's not so much a refusal to talk to them as a lack of chances, really... (also Tessa's not sufficiently older than him to be a cougar XD)

...What the hell, and then we were suddenly shipping characters? XD obviously it is too late and I should go to sleep. ...Nah.

...This cannot end well. It can only end... hilariously...

Edited by Darth Lacuna

Male members... lessee... Damian's been off with Aiya, Isotov's not talking to much of anyone, Chase is in drag and making himself scarce for safety measures, and Helios is off across town (though honestly, would that meeting go well?)

So it's not so much a refusal to talk to them as a lack of chances, really... (also Tessa's not sufficiently older than him to be a cougar XD)

...What the hell, and then we were suddenly shipping characters? XD obviously it is too late and I should go to sleep. ...Nah.

I thought the minimum was fifteen years or something :unsure:

By the way, I may as well say this now, so that people don't get too used to the defaults.

Some of my characters have accents:

Irina: None (Raised by Ivanko)

Isotov: Very mild Russian Accent

Ivanko: Military Sergeant speech (I WILL BUST YOU UP, KID!!! :D )

Ivan: Normal Russian Accent (no slang)

Lev: Thick Russian Accent

So remember that when you're reading the lines, please. Ugh, me and my need to share information :facepalm:

Sorry, was away responding in another RP >_<

Yeah, I think I've more then slightly broken her character for what I had originally intended (started with my long lecture on religions) and now you've cornered her and scared the poor dear, shame on you all? XD

EDIT:

Aww crap, Cynthia's posting, this is all going to get so much more complicated now XD

Edited by Nadesico

Morgan is a wraith :o

EDIT: Ether picked a bad time to get off. I'm guessing we won't be heading to the capital for another day or two(Real life days :D :( :sob: )

Edited by Phoenix

We accidentally the interrogation, it seems...

From Morgan's perspective, it was a success. I guess instead of casual group join, this will have to get ugly, but ah well that's more fun anyway.

From Morgan's perspective, it was a success. I guess instead of casual group join, this will have to get ugly, but ah well that's more fun anyway.

I swear she just want's to beat my characters to a pulp

I have a feeling you're a soap opera person, or maybe some strange equivalent :mellow:

I have a feeling you're a soap opera person, or maybe some strange equivalent :mellow:

Lol, well I take things as they come.

Hmm, not sure if I should change for Darth's post.

:facepalm:

Also, if Isotov is so hungry he should make himself a goddamn sandwich.

That's the obvious solution :P

Why not just take one from the basket and start a convo with the lonely Katie?

Also, you set me up for that joke, and you know it :Sain:

.... Not exactly what you expect me to do, unarmed, and surrounded by (supposedly) hostile people, am I supposed to beg for my life or something? Cause I'm pretty sure I'm in no position to be making demands or requests at the moment :/

I keep waiting to see if anyone is going to ask her to join the group ... ... ... I'm still waiting. Do I have to? If so now'd be a good time to know ... you know, before Morgan fricases her.

Arrin's currently in full "oh-gods-don't-let-Morgan-eat-her" mode, Kelas isn't sure whether or not to care... good question.

I'm thinking that, since Kamilla's not really set up to join the group, we should eventually have her just pretend she never saw us/spread misinformation. The trick is just convincing her to do so without doing anything horrible to her.

I gave her a join the group ultimatum actually. Morgan's not just going to let her get away either, so if that's anyone's plan this is going to get even uglier.