Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

After tasting human/spirit hybrid blood, they probably are more intent on anything that might have it than anything else, even with their little leechy brains. KILL THE LITTLE SUCKERS!

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Alternatively Lacuna could post :/ It's been 5 posts :/ Though someone should help Whistler calculate damage first.

@Snike: XD How you manage to actually RP your misfortune into even the dice is beyond me, but a thumbs up for always being in character XD

Edited by Kanami

@Snike: XD How you manage to actually RP your misfortune into even the dice is beyond me, but a thumbs up for always being in character XD

Black Magic.

Seriously, though, this bad luck sort of helps. Now that he's in Wrath range, up to 6 leeches can be wiped out. There's something like a 40% crit rate with Wrath.

Edit: Wait, how are we calcing avoid?

Edited by Snike

One would think that an update to the stats would be told in an official announcement and not randomly editted without a definitive post instructing otherwise :/

Anyway so regarding speed what was implemented?

"A flat 1" most likely implies that the 1 extra every 3 spd wasn't implemented

Does 4Hit-4Speed= Hit? Or Miss?

I'm surprised Phoenix isn't in here harping about how it's screwed Viveka over,

I guess when Cynthia says it, he'll complain, but Snowy's decisions are absolute.

I've got a few things to say to that, but I'll settle for 'Phoenix=loser' for now :P

I haven't been in here because I hit a breakthrough with the Morgan FE10 sprite. Now shut up.

As for the speed caps, I don't care right now. I already did my battle post, and I applied the Proxima CW sappage to Iso ... wait, I hit? Well I still don't care.

I guess the main issue is that it makes the glass cannons more fragile. And, considering Eric's three stat points short, the evade nerf really screws him over. So if anyone should be complaining about it, it should be me. I just want a bit of balance.

Snappy snappy snap snap :P

Guess, it's about time to wrap up then, since people are starting drop off, and it's unlikely anyone's willing to have a social little chat XD Wonder where Cynthia went off to :/ Ah well

<.< >.>

I might do one more battle post, then call it a night. But first I want to do some more work on Morgan.

EDIT:

Goodnight, Lady :mellow:

Edited by Phoenix

I'll post one more battle post if either Phoenix or Snowy posts one in the next 10 minutes, otherwise I'm off.

Edit: Please tell me there are only 4 leeches left.

Edited by Snike