• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

It's up to Snowy really :/

I'm sure I can come up with a legitimate reason, or a reason just as legitimate as to why the leeches are immune to salt at least anyway. And before any idiot tries to point it out, no, they didn't tag along just to protect Katie.

Complaint: "But Katie's Harold daughter and they'd get killed if they did that!"

Right, and who's going to tell Harold? Or an Elysimmian soldier for that matter? You're still all wanted criminals, and I doubt Helenos is bored enough. Plus Harold doesn't care about Katie, if he did, he wouldn't have let Katie out of his sight until the 'criminals' were caught, how stupid is he to let her run off and join her merry band of criminals again?

Ah well, I guess I'll wait and see how Snowy reacts. There's actually two points behind me reasoning.

1: I'm not going to kill my soldiers off until later, and unless you people want me to, they'll be unstated.

2: I don't see the point of the soldiers joining in and fighting/sucking up exp.

Someone probably should have know :/ I mean it was mentioned in the Opening post of this chapter, and frankly using logic (Ours, Soap, fire and salt are leach deterrents) If it had been something exclusive to this RP, or Snowy had stated before hand that salt didn't effect them I wouldn't have minded, but saying "salt doesn't effect them" is like me saying, "water doesn't put out Nady fires"

Hence it's not lolsoldiers knowing some hidden secret, but our little group of misfits not knowing about it.

Furthermore you didn't exactly have time to go shopping when you were leaving Ilyphina. And most of you seemed too busy deciding you'd follow Helenos to the depths of hell instead of preparing for the swamp. But then again, preparation has never been our strong point XD

And half the group are satisfied to just go where-ever and leave the thinking to Damian/Morgan. So that only emphasizes my point about the group being unprepared. I'm pretty sure most of you didn't even think of going to swamp=stinky. Or Nady's secret ingredient+tarSwamp together.

Edited by Kanami

Waiting on an enemy phase, IIRC. I do hope each of those leeches don't get an attack. That would be fail. >.<

Exam. BBL.

Edited by Snike

I didn't even know the salt thing.....

But if we killed the first wave isn't there like 4 more? But then when there are 0, 4 more regenerate....so it's an endless cycle?

Edited by psychout50

They respawn w/ 4 more next enemy phase. >.>

Edit: And yes, that was the point.

Edited by Snike

Morning ...

You know? Part of me was hoping that the battle would be over when I got on. Part of me was wrong.

*goes to make battlepost*

EDIT:

*realizes that battlepost can't be made*

... ... ....

*goes to sprite*

Edited by Phoenix

Cookies?

I'm confused. Also I don't want to do work; I would rather be plotting. Nadeisco, have you died and am I channeling your spirit?

Also: Grr, every time you make a sprite before I do artwork, I lose artistic licence on that character. >_<

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Cookies?

I'm confused. Also I don't want to do work; I would rather be plotting. Nadeisco, have you died and am I channeling your spirit?

Also: Grr, every time you make a sprite before I do artwork, I lose artistic licence on that character. >_<

@ Cookies

Dane Cook joke

@ Cuddles

Please don't become like Cuddles. I have a fond image of you in my head and I'd like it to stay that way.

@ Artistic licenses

I sowwy ;_;

*feels really f*cking bad right now*

The Phoenix knows what it is like to be too slow and miss out on having things like; first say, artistic license, the woman, etc. ;_;

@ Mischief

Should I find some zombies for you to vent on?