Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Bal got on at like, 10 AM, but was too utterly confused to understand if it was over or not, so didn't post anything. :S

Wave 2 is up, and we're pretty much screwed.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Eh wha? When'd he say that?

Esphyr took 1 point in wave one, and 8 points in Wave 2. She's at 1 HP. Do the maths.

Edited by Snike

Yea. Only 1 luck so no saving roll... Which brings me to my next point.

I would put forth that we buff saving rolls. Currently it's 1/2 of luck on a roll, so you need 2 luck to even get a roll and then it's only if you get a 1 and it's only once per combat round. I would put forwards that we buff it to 1 per roll once per round and just simply either keep it at 1/2, or remove saving rolls for PvP.

I guess I have to redo the stats right now then...

Let me know if this works with the new caps,okay?

Damian

4 Hp

4 Str

0 Mag

4 Skl

4 Spd

2 Lck

5 Def

0 Res

Aiya

5 Hp

5 Str

0 Mag

3 Skl

4 Spd

0 Lck

5 Def

1 Res

IIRC,it was brought up that Wyvern Knights were a stat point short of any of the other low point classes,and IIRC,Snowy through it into HP,but never changed them.

IIRC,it was brought up that Wyvern Knights were a stat point short of any of the other low point classes,and IIRC,Snowy through it into HP,but never changed them.

I thought it was DEF. My bad. You're good to go.

Edit: Food -> work. >.< Night, all.

Edited by Snike

Speaking of which,it should be edited in.

In still don't get why Wyvern Knights,who have almost always been powerhouses,still have the lowest stat total.

For example,why does an Armour Knight get more Skl than a wyvern knight?I can't even think of an AK with more Skl than a WK in the same game.

FE6: Both Zeiss and Miledy have +6 Skl on any AK,and they both cap early

FE7: Vaida has more 1 less Skl at base than Oswin has at 20/20,and more than Wallace will ever have.Heath stomps all of them

FE8: Cormag has More Skl than Gilliam,and lol Pegasus -> Wyvern Knight.Amelia only barely edges out Cormag as a Wyvern lord

FE9: Jill = Brom,and Haar = Gatrie. Tauro lags.

FE10: Jill edges them all out.Haar stomps them.

So,aside from FE9,where they are roughly equal,WK's pretty much always have more SKL.

Stats: HP: 1 (3 HP total), STR 0, MAG 2, SKL 2, SPD 4, LCK 0, DEF 0, RES 1.

Leech Mouth: Counts as wind magic.

Skills: Leech: Any damage done by a leech heals it for twice the amount.

Bypass: On a hit, a leech deals a minimum of 1 damage. However, dice rolls for damage are capped at 3.

Swarm: If an attack hits a leech and kills it and there is excess damage, that damage may be instantly applied to another leech without rolling for SKL.

EXP drain: Hits against the leeches are worthless, and killing a leech only grants 1 EXP

Still have 18 minutes, I guess. And yes.

Side note: I REALLY advise new skills, at least, selectable at tier 2. Current good ones are pretty much Wrath and Miracle. The other ones are too luck-based/stat-screwed to really use.