Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@ Kiryn

Oh God! Now I have to introduce Shamus! Someday ... sometime ... it's gonna happen. Doesn't even have to join the group, just has to cuss someone out XD

@ Irish skin ... damn ... well I'd recommend a few remedies, but I'm not sure where I get off being a skin expert in the first place :/ (the nerve of some firebirds)

@ Horse allotting

Iso will take the one that doesn't throw him off.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Two people can ride on Kiev. Doubling up on a horse is also possible.

If I understood Bal's post right, Tessa is behind Arrin on Francis, though that doesn't make all that much sense since Tessa rides Trevor.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Two people can ride on Kiev. Doubling up on a horse is also possible.

If I understood Bal's post right, Tessa is behind Arrin on Francis, though that doesn't make all that much sense since Tessa rides Trevor.

I had Chase take Trevor and save the unconscious Esphyr, because somebody needed to do it. She stayed behind, because overburdening is bad. Now that we're back together, of course she wants Trevor back. That was just a temporary, "we need to GTFO and you guys aren't moving" friendly push.

@ Passengers

A bull wyvern can easily handle four passengers. Its torso is the size of a half smashed SUV(more like a station wagon :P). Kiev can just barely manage three people. He's not quite an adult just yet.

Edited by Phoenix

This is going to be funny. Eric will have two people angry at him at the same time. Also, when did Esphyr/Kelas learn Eric's name?

@Snike: I dunno, I thought it was mentioned at some point when we were first entering the city.

@Kai: Looks like we're using the road time for supports. Also, I doubt everyone will conveniently forget to wonder where Helios went, as none of them really trust him. You might want to find him.

@Alch: Not that I recall. Never said a word about his name to Kelas, and Esphyr ignored him.

@Kai: Did you just prove Eric's point?