• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I think he means in terms of messing up one's plans.

(Although there are certainly jokes we can get out of that...)

(You don't say...)

I think he was asking Kai to elaborate.

See, that's a lesson Stephenie Meyer could learn: If it came from some dream you had, don't make a book about it, let alone four.

And don't sign over rights to make movies about said books, making people question the intelligence of the average American teenage girl.

I read book one

It left a bad taste in my mouth for a month

I could never read another book that year

Note to Kai:

When you finish a bad book,don't gum the pages.It tends to move the failure from the pages directly into your body,it's not healthy.

I am an American teenage girl and I objected so hard to those books, on so many levels. (After reading them to get my cousins to shut up, I then spent a week detoxing with a copy of Dracula. Because that's the real stuff.)

I know that. Keyword is average. But yeah, I was forced to read the novels myself. X_X. So I have this 2K page book on the JFK assassination upstairs, as a door stopper. I read that faster than I read those books.

@ Kiryn

Kelas' tunic got ripped remember?

I uh ... am wondering what she should be wearing instead. Replicating the one in the GBA style would take expertise I don't quite have yet. Suggestions?

I read those books too. :sob: Only because I was like, If there's a natural disaster like a Volcano eruption, I'd at least like to know about it. Then to get so far away, I moved to the Bankok 8 series.

Stupid me and my pirate suggestions. I'd make one, if it wasn't for my idea on how to get the party to that island chain idea I came up with.

Edited by psychout50