Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

... Have you ever heard of a running gag? This may, I repeat, May be an example of one, Kai. Lighten up.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Oi, there's nothing wrong with platonic friends. I would be... deeply disturbed if all my friendships with guys were the results of failed attempts to get into my pants.

Moving on... ~scribble scribble~ THERE WILL BE POSTABLE THINGS SOON.

Oh, and for the nth time Kai: We're only doing this because you react hilariously. If you could take a joke, it wouldn't be fun for us, and we'd stop.

(Well, mostly.)

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Oi, there's nothing wrong with platonic friends. I would be... deeply disturbed if all my friendships with guys were the results of failed attempts to get into my pants.

A ... Kiryn ... I've got some bad news for you :(

@ Snowy

A platonic friend to a shemale is a reminder of why picking a side in the beginning is so damn important.

Edited by Phoenix

@Kai, in all fairness, I started the "whore" comments, so you should be telling me that, not Phoenix.

As for implying something romantic/sexual by stating

OOC: Yes you know what this means :awesome:

Since, you really wouldn't say that unless you either planned

A ) Something sexual

B ) Wanted to show us how ripped Helios was

C ) Have something planned then just a simple clothes change.

Edited by Kanami

They're not. Phoenix is just a wee bit sexist.

Can we move on to a different subject now? Namely, how we're going to ruin the lives of the citizens of Generic Village # 156? Have to do something over the top. Fire and bandits have already been done, so, how about a wyvern attack, just to spice things up?

... Have you ever heard of a running gag? This may, I repeat, May be an example of one, Kai. Lighten up.

Why dont you try doing that when you got 2 mid terms to finish or your 4.0 drops down to a 3. Then all of the sudden you have graduation rehearsals and you have to go and study for a test that you failed this year and have to take again next year. And im not talking just studying for a day its studying for months. Hell it can take a year.

@ Nady: This is exactly what i mean. If you werent thinking so negative maybe it would have been hinted that

Heliosv3-3.png

Would turn to:

Heliosv5.png

Edited by Kai

They're not. Phoenix is just a wee bit sexist.

Nah-uh! :o

The Phoenix just likes dirty jokes is all :P

@ Snike

Got any wyvern bait?

Edited by Phoenix

I couldn't tell at all, Bal.

(Where did I put that hyperspace mallet...)

Kai, I don't want to hear about your 3.0, I'm retaking two classes next year, shut up. (Sorry. Berserk button.)

@Wyvern attack: Been done. Let's ruin it by... not ruining it at all?

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Why dont you try doing that when you got 2 mid terms to finish or your 4.0 drops down to a 3. Then all of the sudden you have graduation rehearsals and you have to go and study for a test that you failed this year and have to take again next year. And im not talking just studying for a day its studying for months. Hell it can take a year.

How about getting off the internet and doing whatever you're supposed to be doing then? Taking your anger and stress out on others makes no sense, and I'm sure it's a bridge most of us have already crossed, or will be crossing in the near future, stop being Esphyr and admit that your life isn't all doom and gloom and threesome sex. And get over it :/

Because i have a schedule. I know what time i can get on the internet and when to get off. And did i really hear that right

Taking your anger and stress out on others

<_<

Because i have a schedule. I know what time i can get on the internet and when to get off. And did i really hear that right

A schedule where you're getting all emo and angry isn't a very good schedule and revise it.

As for you hearing that right, yes, you did hear right, or rather read :/ I don't take my anger out on people, I genuinely enjoy making people miserable, there's a difference between lashing out because you're upset, and lashing out with a sadistic smile on your face :P

@Kai: Nade ninja'ed me, and 4.0 -> 3.0 doesn't mean anything to me, because we use %s in Canada. If you haven't noticed, a few of us are doing exams right now as well. Hell, I'm full intensive, and I don't blow up at people because I'm stressed out. This is the internet. Few things are serious. Relax.

@Phoenix: Eric. Self-explanatory.

@Alch: But that's no fun. Generic villages are MEANT to be razed. It's practically an unspoken law.

We could have random Septimian soldiers attack. Gives an excuse for Cynthia to bring in her 2nd character.

@ Cynth: Do it. Lightning can retroactively give Eric a response. I'll just retcon it.

Edited by Snike

Isotov's actually talking to Kelas now?

Side note: Why does Isotov need all female friends if he has Katie, the food factory hormone bag? Unless you're planning to do something interesting with the relationship later...

Isotov's actually talking to Kelas now?

Side note: Why does Isotov need all female friends if he has Katie, the food factory hormone bag? Unless you're planning to do something interesting with the relationship later...

Cripes, Cynthia, the female thing again >_<

Iso's not even avoiding anyone anymore. He's just not taking initiative with males because ... well honestly why would he?

Iso: Hi, Damian.

Damian: Iso, what's up?

Iso: Oh nothing ... just ... just thought I'd get to know you better ... cause you're soooo interesting.

Iso: Hi, Eric

Eric: Hi Iso-

*crushed by falling house*

Iso: Why did I even bother?

Iso: Hi, Eric

Eric: Hi Iso-

*crushed by falling castle*

Iso: Why did I even bother?

Eric: *crawls out of rubble, coughing* I-I'm OK.

FIX'D.

...It's funny because I'm kind of a slightly-less-unfortunate Eric. The universe has made me durable, so that it can do stupid things to me without actually killing me. It takes delight in making me fall down in ridiculous ways, and when I go to complain it points out that all I've got is scrapes and bruises.