Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@ Whistler

It is likely detrimental to the main plot if Elyisima hates us. That's probably why Snowy is trying to get our names cleared. Cynthia suggested finding another friendly country, but that won't help the plot because one little mistake and another manhunt will start in every country, and don't think Cuddles can't pull that off because she can.

@ Kiryn

I'm going to flip the sprite horizontally so I can get better detail on both gloves, m'kay? ^_^

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Why? It's a country only powerful due to its mages and TISME. I doubt they have any power beyond country borders (which we should find).

I agree with this, despite what Snowy says about the effect of the 6 Heroes on global politics. Nady also would go along with this, she doesn't support full cooperation among nations (and the identifying issue becomes worse).

And I value your input, you're able to see things with more of an outsider's glance which is useful.

Edited by -Cynthia-

We have Halton soldiers with us, so they should be fairly friendly.

I didn't read the desciption as the evil nation of evilness anyway, just somewhat antagonistic and sporting wyverns. Like FE7 Bern or FE10 Daein (as opposed to FE6 Bern and FE9 Daein ruled by crazy kings).

@ Cynthia

I'll warn you right now that the overwhelming majority of my NPC legions are in Halton(the rest are in either Septimus or Zaftra). Being in Elyisima forced me to limit the encounters(and monologues) dramatically. Leaving to Halton gives me a lot of NPC flexibility now. (And yes, there are about ten other NPCs I never told you guys about, most of them soon to be enemies >:) )

@ Dark Sage

lol it's the Elyisimian army, not the Helios army. Helios is our group's punching bag and token virgin ... or something to that effect.

Edited by Phoenix

Win.

Also, I'm making a Septimian 3rd tier Hero enemy at some point. It would be interesting to see who would win between him and Ivanko.

Win.

Also, I'm making a Septimian 3rd tier Hero enemy at some point. It would be interesting to see who would win between him and Ivanko.

Depends on where they fought. Ivanko's in Halton with a small army of loyal bastards with way too much time on their hands :/

I meant like one on one, who would win. Anyone can win with enough soldiers...

Edited by Snike

I meant like one on one, who would win. Anyone can win with enough soldiers...

Whaddya mean one on one? :huh:

After Ether's DamianxIvanko stunt, I think Ivanko's going to keep his soldiers around and just crush people with numbers :P

>.> Oh, come on, just because of THAT? I mean, he'd be a tier 3 unit, not just some random lancer with hax powers. It would be legitimate... D:

Well in that case I'll just let the 3rd tier guy win because I don't want to account for Victor, and Ivanko's special one on one tactics.

In other news:

Kelas is looking good (99%)... literally :hat: (I don't know, something about tanned skin is a turn on for the Phoenix :/ )

Maybe they could fight to a draw? I mean, Victor's a massive stat boost, but, initially, I think, Mr. Hero third tier's going to get a lightning-based sword, so it evens out. Thinking it has Bolting imbued.

Edit: Kelas I want to see.

Edited by Snike

@ Kelas

I have to show Kiryn first and get her final approval before I post the pic. That's my rule, so once she get's back, I'll see if she likes it, and then post it in the gallery.

@ Draw

I'm not very competitive so either way's fine with me I guess :mellow:

Chapter 3, right after Ivanko convinces Iso to go with the group, Damian brings up his match against Ivanko for a discount price. It was actually two on one, and Ivanko couldn't bring Victor to a fight like that because Victor doesn't spar, Victor just kills things. I let it slide(and fought to justify it) because I wanted people to understand that Ivanko isn't invincible, but just extremely good 75-80% Hero status(six heroes).

Edited by Phoenix

Yeah, and it looked like Ivanko was going a bit slow.

Edit: 75-80% Prime Hero status?

Edited by Snike

So,are we finally getting a resolution to all of this BS?

BTW,if we do go to Halton,I'm taking liberties over military NPC's,atleast for Halton.Nady is not touching them,else I'm going to have to make the emperor one of my Damn NPC's...if it comes down to it,I have no qualms with doing it,either.

@ Ivanko Business: Before people start bitching again,think about it for a second.

-Ivanko is off Victor,and is using his sword,hot his Lance or His WTFTomahawk,I'm assuming as Wyvern Lords pretty much always use Lances,that the Sword is his "weakest" weapon.

-He was fighting with two people at the same time,he is known for army killing,but that is with his Tomahawk,and with Victor.1 man can only do so much on his own,on foot with a blade,he would be nowhere near army killing potential.

-Contact Duel.They just need to land a hit that can kill under normal conditions.Ivanko was still wearing his armour(or atleast,it was never stated otherwise), and as you can see it is massive by looking at his sprite,Damian and Aiya are clearly outmaneuvering him,and when they don't need to worry about penetrating that armour,that speed is a big boost for them.

-We have never initiated RP combat with a strong combatant,so it hasn't been shown yet,but Damian and Aiya are highly coordinated in their attacks when fighting together,so they would take advantage of the tag-team aspect.

-Range.As strong as Ivanko is,Damian's lance has atleast twice the range of Ivanko's Claymore,and this allows him to take strikes with relative safety.While Ivanko has to break through Damian's range(one vs. one,this likely wouldn't take him a terribly long amount of time),he also has to deal with Aiya constantly swiping at him and trying to weave through his defenses.He can't hit her and knock her out,because the opening it gives Damian is essentially a "Win" button,so he has to resort to deflecting her.

-Pankration. Aiya is well versed in this martial art,which is rather brutal.She is keeping rather close-quarters with Ivanko,and a jab to the face(with a steel gauntlet) can cause easy jaw fractures,bleeding in the eyes,dizzyness,concussion,etc. It doesn't take a massive movement to dislocate a shoulder if she gets an opening to do so,and she just needs to use the momentum she already has.If either of these happen,Ivanko is,in essense,"spayed and neutered",since it gives Damian an easy hit.Pankration also deals with grappling,and Aiya doesn't need to keep him in a hold for more than a couple of seconds to end the fight.

Just saying it before everyone goes "They couldn't have won!" or something,as this has been bugging me for a while anyway.

Edited by Ether

No problems here. Just make sure they don't try to kill us all.

Edit: I'd like to see how you would implement that stat-wise. I'm not saying that it's implausible, plot-wise, but I sort of have an issue with how two tier one units manage to bring down a man who's been constantly fighting since the LoAF, just by teaming him. If they were using anti-armor weapons, then I'd understand. Otherwise, it's really sketchy. Weapon triangle isn't that important. Also, how in hell is that spear larger than a nine-foot claymore?!?

Edit2: I just walked into that, didn't I.... >.<

Edited by Snike

@ NPCs

On that note, unless I say otherwise, no controlling mercs allied with Ivanko. For similar reasons.

Urgh, I wish I could've shown Kelas to Kiryn before she left >_<